Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Here

Echo

Red face New Here

Hello Everyone this is my introduction. Some of my hobbies are playing music with friends and drawing i also like to run. my favorite typses of music are metal (more death and melodic) and and symphonic rock

Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy it here and our supportive community! Peace and Love

Hey there! I'm Scritcher, or Syd. Welcome!

DannyTheNinja

Quote Originally Posted by Echo View Post
    Hello Everyone this is my introduction. Some of my hobbies are playing music with friends and drawing i also like to run. my favorite typses of music are metal (more death and melodic) and and symphonic rock
    Amorphis and Nightwish come to mind, sound like your ballpark? That's right in my genre of choice as well.

Welcome aboard The Disc, enjoy your time here.

--Danny

Welcome and here's some Muse:
    YouTube - Muse - Knights Of Cydonia [OFFICIAL VIDEO]

and a departure from that:
    Pendulum - Showdown: YouTube - Pendulum - Showdown

Hope you enjoy your stay here and hop on to the IRC channel when you have the time.

Hi Croeso (Welcome in Welsh) I hope you have lots of fun and meet lots of new friends on the site. What running you into, sprints, cross country? Do you include the 1812 in your heavy metal? Teeheehee

Wingychan

Welcome!