Thread: Greetings!

Default Greetings!

Hey everyone! I would have joined this site way before now if I knew it existed. Yay for google searches!

I'm not sure how many of you frequent Diaper-Boys.net, but I'm a regular there, so if you know me from there, that's great! If not, here's the lowdown on the downlow, so to speak.

Name: My real name is Clayton, but I'm sure most of you will call me Dyno.

Location: Idaho, USA. Contary to popular belief, not all of us are uneducated potato farmers. I happen to live in suburbia.

Reason For Wearing Diapers: I was a daily bedwetter until last year, and I wore diapers for it. It wasn't until I was 11 that I started realizing my TB/DL feelings. Now that I've stopped bedwetting, I just get to wear for fun now. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Wearing Diapers Since Age: Long story. The short version is this--I wore every night until I was 8, taken out of diapers for the next three years, then resumed wearing every night at 11.

Other Misc. Info:

-I'm a major video gamer, mostly Xbox 360. I could list all the reasons why the 360 is so much better than the Wii and the PS3, but I'm pretty sure it would take a long time for me to type it all out, not to mention many would probably disagree. My XBL gamertag is PhilosopherC81, hit me up with an f/r if you ever want to play some Rock Band.

-In addition to gaming, my other chief hobby is singing. I've been told that I have a good voice, and I like to think that I do as well, but I know I'm probably not that talented. I've participated in many different choirs and musicals, both in school and out. Currently I'm a member of a 16 person Jazz Choir (not counting rhythm section players), which is basically as far up the choir hierarchy you can get at my high school. It's a really big deal to be a part of it, and I'm glad I finally got accepted into it.

-As far as other hobbies go, I'm an amateur photographer (I'm currently rocking a Nikon D3000, which took me all of last summer to save up for), I write fan-fiction (when the mood strikes, anyway...I WAS working on a giant Battle Royale fanfic a while back, but I haven't updated it since March and now people think I'm dead over where it's posted) and I'm a pop-culture nut who relies too much on his DVR (back when I was a freshman, I tried watching every new show on the fall lineup...I failed, but I still watched a ton of them, many of which were cancelled).

-I'm straight, and my love life is pretty DOA at the moment. I haven't had much of a relationship since my only long term girlfriend and I called it quits a couple years ago. It's not super important for me to have a girlfriend right now, but I always catch myself remembering what it was like to be in love with someone who loved you equally.

-I think American Idol is rigged, and thus I'm a loyal reader of the blog Vote For The Worst. I feel that's important to note, since two and a half years ago I was a total idiot obsessive fan for the show. Now I only watch it to make fun of it and see the most entertaining people make it farther.

-My taste in music is pretty ecclectic. The only genre I can't sit through is country. My favorite band is Reel Big Fish, followed closely by Queen.

-My parents know I'm a DL, but don't know I'm a TB. Long story about how they found out, but at least they aren't dead set against it. I know they accept it, but they like to pretend it doesn't exist, and I'm sure they don't understand how any of it came about. They do have a few guidelines surrounding my wearing, but it's nothing too overbearing--just keeping good hygene and staying private about it all.

-My favorite food is chicken cordon bleu, followed by malibu chicken, although they're really similar.

That's about all there is to know about me. At least, all that's interesting. It's good to meet you all!

Lovely intro!
    Anyway, welcome aboard! My name is Scritcher, or Syd. It's good to know that your folks are accepting of your DiaperLover side. ^^ I'm a gamer myself - except I don't have a 360, haha.
    I hope you have a good time here!

Hey Clayton Dyno

Yay! Congrats on being the first new poster I've seen this year .
    Welcome to the ADISC hideout, where we steal away from 'normal' society and live our lives in diapered up bliss! (Hmmm... that line seems a bit lame in retrospect, lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Dynomite810 View Post
    Yay for google searches!
    Yep, they didn't invent the search engine, but they may as well have, because they're always the best way to find stuff like this .

I'm not sure how many of you frequent Diaper-Boys.net
    Not I, sir. This is the only site I am a part of, and from the looks of it, it is likely to be the only one I really join for a while. Nice to see you've been a part of things elsewhere, though. You'll likely see a few familiar faces here. Tis' a small world, after all...

Location: Idaho, USA. Contary to popular belief, not all of us are uneducated potato farmers. I happen to live in suburbia.
    Yay! Go Idaho! Can't say I have any ties to the state, nor that I have ever been there, but I'm always glad to see people joining from places lesser mentioned. I'm not one to assume a whole state lives on a potato farm. I wouldn't expect that anymore than you might expect every Michigander works in the automotive industry (although a ton do).

Reason For Wearing Diapers: I was a daily bedwetter until last year, and I wore diapers for it. It wasn't until I was 11 that I started realizing my TB/DL feelings. Now that I've stopped bedwetting, I just get to wear for fun now. I wouldn't have it any other way.
    Interesting background. So do your parents know you no longer need them? Do they also buy them for you too? This may work for a little while longer, but they might get suspicious. Eventually, if they're buying them, you'll have to start being the lucky one to dish up the cash, but I'm sure you're well aware of that and willing to take matters into your own hands if you haven't already.

I'm a major video gamer, mostly Xbox 360.
    I'm very new to the XBox ownership world, but as a lifelong gamer, I have at least 15-18 video game consoles in my ownership. It took me a long time to jump on the Sony bandwagon too, but did so with the PS2. I'm always questioning of systems when a company has just jumped into the fold. However, after being so disenchanted by how poorly Sony was doing things in the new gen, I decided to hop over to the XBox team for a little while (although I'm still not a fan of Mr. Gates).

-In addition to gaming, my other chief hobby is singing.
    We have plenty of signers here. It wasn't my thing; I was a band geek . This one time, at band camp...

I'm currently rocking a Nikon D3000
    You're certainly not the only photographer on here either. In fact, there is a user on here who has goes by the user name Nikon, and has a Nikon camera for his avatar.

-I think American Idol is rigged
    Oh it's all rigged. It's one big scheme to someday get Simon Cowell into the White House. (don't ask, because I just pulled it out of my butt...) but I have never been a fan of American Idol in the first place.

My favorite band is Reel Big Fish, followed closely by Queen.
    Yeah, not much beats Beer, does it? I love ska . Oh, and Bohemian Rhapsody, a classic.

-My parents know I'm a DL They do have a few guidelines surrounding my wearing, but it's nothing too overbearing--just keeping good hygene and staying private about it all.
    Oooh, okay. Disregard some of my previous questions then. Glad to hear they accept it. This sound a lot like the deal I have going on with my parents, actually.

Well, again, welcome aboard .
    You'll fit in pretty well here, so hop in at any time. Have fun!

Wingychan

Awsome intro...

BTW, Welcome to Adisc. I hope you come to embrace our community.

Welcome to ADISC! Hope you have enjoyed it here and embracing our very supportive community! Peace and Love

welcome dynomite

just curious, do you play with fireworks? (my mind's drifting!)

nice intro
    ~ Will

^Funny, Will, but nope. The only time I play with fireworks is the 4th of July, and even then I try and get someone else to do it so I don't blow my face off.

My nickname is actually a combined reference to the arts program at my high school and that one guy from that one show (the name escapes me...but the guy would always yell "DY-NO-MIIIIITE!").

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! I appreciate it!