Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: anyone else outraged by this? (oh and HI im new :D)

Default anyone else outraged by this? (oh and HI im new :D)

il start off with an introduction.
    im not exactly a furrie, but i have a fondness for the fandom i guess (i should change my name.....)

The seal clubbings, they are disturbing (i would post a link but i need a a higher postcount. gota fight adbot i guess...)

i figure, if anyone is gona give a damn, then its you guys.

just check out the PETAs article.
    i still cant get over the whole thing, its, awfull.

oh, and the Video is Rather disturbing, do be advised

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky View Post
    Link?

and..hello Welcome

i cant post a link without atleast 5 posts......

Talking

I dunno why the People for the Eating of Tasty Animals would care that people go driving from club to club getting drunk. :drunk:

XD

no but seriously, the seals being beaten to death with hooked clubs, made me feel sick.

Seal clubbing sucks and definitely goes on, but don't trust PETA. They're as crazy as the clubbers, if not more.

I absolutely abhor peta. I find it cleverly ironic that the people who run that organization break the rules they tell their cult members to follow. I'm all for not being mean to animals though I'm not too familiar with this story. Couldn't you do a non-hyperlink link? I don't think you are barred from typing it out in some way, I think it's just to prevent people from popping in here being dumb. I'm not really sure why one would want to be knocking seals around with clubs...

Quote Originally Posted by Claw View Post
    il start off with an introduction.
    im not exactly a furrie, but i have a fondness for the fandom i guess (i should change my name.....)

The seal clubbings, they are disturbing (i would post a link but i need a a higher postcount. gota fight adbot i guess...)

i figure, if anyone is gona give a damn, then its you guys.

just check out the PETAs article.
    i still cant get over the whole thing, its, awfull.

oh, and the Video is Rather disturbing, do be advised
    Seal clubbing is the most terrible thing within my sphere of awareness. Those smug bastards, sneering at me, wearing their awesome furs, and dancing the night away while I am left outside with the bouncer.

Grrr!

I really shouldn't go look for a link; dance-floor lights make me slightly ill and dizzy. If you see a clubbing seal, boot it in the head for me and tell it to wipe that grin off its face.

I dunno about the seal clubbing, but PETA is not to be trusted. Those freaks are the ones that need clubbing if you ask me. Using animal skins as clothing goes back to the beginning of man, and I don't think you're going to stop it.

As for clubbing an animal to death, I think they should use a less brutal way of killing the animals. Further, if you're going to kill an animal, then you should use as much of the animal for something instead of taking one part and tossing the rest. Keep in mind that humans raise animals for the purpose of providing food, and other services.

The Japanese still hunt whales. Even though the products made from those whales can be derived by other means, it is part of their cultural traditions, and its wrong to try to force them to abandon their traditions.

MXmadman

Do they have clubs exclusively for seals?

That would be bizarre.