Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Diaper Mod

Default Diaper Mod

Didn't know if this would go here or not, after all, it is about diapers.

I was wondering if anyone knows of/could make a diaper mod for the Sims 3 that allows people older than toddlers to wear/use diapers. Or maybe a bedwetting mod also. I've looked but can't seen to find any.
    Also, if you know any other good mods like these, please post them.

*personal opinion* i would think that most people would never think of or want to create such an addon for that game. so i doubt you will find such a mod.

Quote Originally Posted by sky920 View Post
    *personal opinion* i would think that most people would never think of or want to create such an addon for that game. so i doubt you will find such a mod.
    I'd agree most people wouldn't, but some dl's or someone like that might.

I used to do Sims Meshing but that was in the sims 2. If it's still the same, i Could have a go at it

Quote Originally Posted by macmon View Post
    I used to do Sims Meshing but that was in the sims 2. If it's still the same, i Could have a go at it
    I could maybe help. If you have an MSN or something, drop me a message with it.

thats sound cool. i may have to play the sims more.

Quote Originally Posted by MessyMan View Post
    If someone hasn't done it already I am sure they will soon.
    Yeah, hopefully.

I know there is one 'big baby' mesh out there for the sims 2, I have never downloaded it though. I don't mod the sims games so I don't know how compatible it might be if you tried to switch it around. A few other games of similar game engines can use some mods that were for a previous games. (Jk2 and Jk3 had a few, just an example.)

I also don't know were I found the mod or how so that would be up to you... I think I googled it though...

I have found some diaper mods on google but they are all for toddlers but they are all very cute looking. How ever there are none out there for adolecents, tweens, Teen's, and adults.