Thread: Intro

grav3digger1

Default Intro

heyo,

I'm a young, athletic guy who plays alot of sports and happens to enjoy diapers. I'm mostly a DL with just a touch of AB thrown in. I mostly signed up here just to see what other people with an interest in diapers are like.

Sorry for not having the most appropriate name, I didn't realize what a big deal your name is until it was too late and I hate to bother the admins with a change.

Welcome to the site, hope you have lots of fun and make lots of freinds. What sport you into?

Quote Originally Posted by grav3digger1 View Post
    Sorry for not having the most appropriate name, I didn't realize what a big deal your name is until it was too late and I hate to bother the admins with a change.
    Your name is fine. Much better than "wetdiaperboy273" or something similar. Welcome =)

Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy it here and our supportive community! Just so you know, your username is pretty unique compared to the more generic bantha fodder that we all see each day. Otherwise, what sports do you participate in?

I thought your sig was clever. I'm from a big foot ball family. Both my sons played. I'm into biking. We talk about a lot of different things on this site, so I think you'll find lots of interesting diversity.

Welcome to the site! I like your name--any relation to Yorik or Hamlet?

grav3digger1

I've played pretty much all the american sports, minus hockey. But mostly I'm into football and basketball.

Thanks for the name reassurances guys!

kool! welcome to ADISC!

do u have any NFL or NCAA teams u follow?

~ Will