Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2 for 20?

Default 2 for 20?

Apple bees 2 for 20 deal? How Is it? Tried to acess it online but the page came up with an error. So like what is on the menu and how is the deal over all? Worth it?

i kinda wonder why this thread is here too. but since i have just gone to applebees today and had the 2 for 20. I am in a good mood and just feel like talking about my day.

you basicaly get your choice of 1 appatizer. and 2 normal sized entrees. for $20. now yes the choices for the entrees are limited but they have there more populare items in the deal. like their steak, the orenital chicken salad(LOVE IT), there chicken penne i bleive and other night sized meals.

so overall if there is an entree you like on there. its definatly worth it

pamperchu

Applebees... more like crapablees. ^__^

Quote Originally Posted by Kokuei View Post
    i kinda wonder why this thread is here too. but since i have just gone to applebees today and had the 2 for 20. I am in a good mood and just feel like talking about my day.

you basicaly get your choice of 1 appatizer. and 2 normal sized entrees. for $20. now yes the choices for the entrees are limited but they have there more populare items in the deal. like their steak, the orenital chicken salad(LOVE IT), there chicken penne i bleive and other night sized meals.

so overall if there is an entree you like on there. its definatly worth it
    Thanks for the input!

Quote Originally Posted by diaperedteenager View Post
    Thanks for the input!
    Welcome Diapa Teen ^_^

Butterfly Mage

Applebees: Overpriced and just about zilch on the menu for vegetarians. Even their salads are loaded with meat!

I just had to include my man Chris Berman in my previous pic. Its good food but the salads are overcrowded with meat though. That part is true. And they are HUGE!