Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weapon replicas

Default Weapon replicas

I ordered this keyblade replica(weapon from kingdom hearts if you didnt know what a keyblade is) im ordering from amazon. I plan on placeing it on my wall when it comes in. But is there anyone here that has any kind of weapon replica here? If you can post a pic so i can see please. I will post mine as soon as it make its to my house.

I have the Velvet Nightmare gun from Advent Children, I will post pics when my sister returns my camera (hopefully before the new years) I bought it at a store in the Square One in Mississauga (can't remember the name, I only go to this mall like once every 2 months, lol) Expensive though, but well worth the price, all metal too. Heavy lil' bugger...

Which is the pic below in case you have no idea what I'm talking about, lol.

http://www.just-rpg.com/upload/pics/dir30/GunsAC.jpg

Though I WANT these two guns/swords, anyone know the names of them? (The top 2)

http://www.toysnjoys.com/swords/masterarmsmeasuretape.jpg

And I bought my sister an official replica of Link's master sword, scabbard AND shield from the Twilight Princess. Sword is 42 inches long made of steel-as is the scabbard and sheild. Everything is metal, no plastic anything. Leather wrapped back handle. Lemme see if I can find the pic of it from the site I bought it from...

Yay, they still had it...

http://www.toysnjoys.com/swords/twplinksmasterswordandgeniishieldcombo.jpg

You know what, screw taking pictures, I'm gonna get a flip ultra HD in the next few days or so, and I will take a video of them....

GaashaHuzzah

Well those first two are gunblades from Final Fantasy, the third is the standard kingdom key from kingdom hearts, and i have no idea what the fourth is

The Fourth is Cerberus, Its Vincent Valentine's Gun from FFVII
    Last edited by Kitsuno; 28-Dec-2009 at 10:41. Reason: Mistype

Quote Originally Posted by CuteGaachan View Post
    Well those first two are gunblades from Final Fantasy, the third is the standard kingdom key from kingdom hearts, and i have no idea what the fourth is
    Yea, apparently after doing some research, the second one from the top is Squall's gunblade, now, all I have to do is manage to track one down....

The gun blade and links shield are heavy as shit.... Like I mean Heavy. Like in you need to lift weights to hold it up.

Words cannot express my happiness. So cool.

I made myself a master sword and shield once. The sword was terrible because I didn't quite know how to wood carve yet. The shield was cool, and I've been trying to get a picture of it recently but I just haven't been able to (I keep forgetting when I have the chance). There are two people that are interested in commissioning me for a wooded keyblade, and I really hope they do.

ook, *cracks knuckles* i have... no anime/gaming or movie replica swords, i DO however have , a set of wallhanger katanas, the set costing 70$ , retty decent, but nothing to rlly write home about. have 2 chinese straightswords, one long, that is in pretty good quality for 35$ the short one is VERY badly fixed to the handle, i dont even swing it anymre is just dangerous.. i wouldnt call the broadswprd or sai or shinai replicas of anything , since they are what they are.

Hey, i have this replica of Kill Bill's Hattori Hanzo sword, i would love to have the Zelda one

http://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af171/john550_photos/sword.jpg?t=1262023307

Quote Originally Posted by link View Post
    Words cannot express my happiness. So cool.

I made myself a master sword and shield once. The sword was terrible because I didn't quite know how to wood carve yet. The shield was cool, and I've been trying to get a picture of it recently but I just haven't been able to (I keep forgetting when I have the chance). There are two people that are interested in commissioning me for a wooded keyblade, and I really hope they do.
    Yea, I thought you would be happy to see that sword, lol.

BTW, the store in the mall where I got my Velvet Nightmare also was selling the Keyblade, it's a pretty cool store...