Thread: Hello there, perfect world!

Default Hello there, perfect world!

Hello everyone!
    I'm new to this forum, hopefully I'll spend alot of time in here.

To start with I'll introduce myself. My name is Michael, I'm 16 years old and I live in Haugesund, Norway (Europe). I currently go to school, and I'm probably looking to study to be a lawyer.

Over the last few months I've been exploring the diaper world. Since I was a little kid I've always enjoyed diapers. I can recall locking myself into the toilet and try on diapers that we had in stock because we babysat our cousin reguarly. I loved the warm feeling of wearing them, something so extremely comforting about it. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one with this feeling.

The only brands I've tried so far are Tena and Attends which I've bought of the local apotecary. I want to try Molicare and Abena but it seems like I'll have to buy it off internet and the fear of getting discovered stops me.

Well, this was a long introduction - hopefully I'll make some friends in here!

Welcome to ADISC! Do you have any interests or hobbies outside of diapers? Hope you enjoy this site and its supportive community. Peace and Love

Welcome to the site. Hope that you enjoy it as much as I have over the last 2 years. Hope you make a lot of friends here. See you around the forums

It's a pleasure to meet you, my soon to be friend. I just want you to know that I like everyone else here am glad that you found this site before some of the... rather distasteful others out the that represent the dark side of our glorious community. Pleease enjoy your time here, and know that any questions you might have will not be scoffed at here.

Quote Originally Posted by tk7432 View Post
    Welcome to ADISC! Do you have any interests or hobbies outside of diapers? Hope you enjoy this site and its supportive community. Peace and Love
    Not really anything on a regular basis. I usually ski alot in wintertime and take my bike for a ride once a opportunity says hello other than that I used to play soccer but we quit one by one.