Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Question about going to see a Therapists

Default Question about going to see a Therapists

I was think of going to see a Therapists to understand my self better.

Maybe all you could help me with my problem I have to understand if this is the right thing to dofor me. Let me start off by tell you little background history of myself first before I ask the question to all you here my history all my life I had learning disabilitys and mental mind miental child my mind stop aging beyound a certain age my mom say 12 but I think younger.

My dr seem thing got form of austim or something so going test for that i'm 23years old and got mental mind of child like said before. Ever sine young been what be baby again for me it not fantasy or fetish this real me the only happy part life was when I was baby and all want again is the same sucerity and protection I had when baby.

So last night told my parent feel of want be treat like baby again and don't know what to do there afraid if go to Therapists she will have me comitted to mental hospital .

Here where all come in I don't know if seeing Therapists is the right thing to do I'm afraid being committed to for have feeling to all want same feel had when baby with love and protection had as baby but mom said she can't treat like baby becuase look like 23 year old and even those don't feel like one.

I can't work , do most adult thing like handle money or do my own laundery I got short term memory and epilisey too and I got this feeling all my life to have my mommy and daddy back but that don't understand ether why I do .

LilLillyKitten

Wow, you have some really supportive parents...

Um, does this interfere with your daily life?

No can still do my clean dishes and taking out trash act normal but like said got feeling in back mind want be baby again becuase miss have safe and scure feeling had when was little.

I know got mental mind child all all life want go back being baby becuase those parent know have mental mind treat nothing like child treat like adult like really 23 and so confused and losed in this world with feel becuase know suppost be adult but want mommy and daddy back at the same time.

That why got involded with ABDL community becuase the only people have fantasy for this stuff and can relate with it. For me it not fantasy it real I miss have the safe feel had when I was little and not this scare world been through it to.

I feel anger, losed and confused all at same time becuase the mental mind and not be able be adult and having this feeling.

is want safe feel had as little baby make me crazy that what afraid a Therapists is going say and committed me to mental hospital . I mean all aking parent for is same feeling had as baby but that don't know what to do.

Check out the mature section for my post on Therapy experience. It should help.

that a funny question to ask - Are people with fetish's weird or are you weird enough to warrant being in a nut house ?only my humble opinion but the question is like asking do punk rockers think bible belt religious nutters are weird ?"LOL" of course we're weird but we fit into this crazy world just lke those people do, the only time to worry is when you feel lke you don't fit into this world.
    At that point it wont matter if you were a goth or a rich snob or even a rich snob goth AB/TB - it's down to you

like said can relate with you becuase really do got mental mind child want scure and protection from when baby back from parents for real not fantasy or pertend.

I hope by going to Therapists I will be able to understand my self better why am way I am I know AB thing does help with my life in some way and all been so nice and don't judge like lot people I think why like this community so much.
    Last edited by Poohbearboy; 26-Dec-2009 at 23:33.

LilLillyKitten

If this is interfering with your life, then I think it would be best to seek out some professional help.

Quote Originally Posted by funkybeanie View Post
    that a funny question to ask - Are people with fetish's weird or are you weird enough to warrant being in a nut house ?only my humble opinion but the question is like asking do punk rockers think bible belt religious nutters are weird ?"LOL" of course we're weird but we fit into this crazy world just lke those people do, the only time to worry is when you feel lke you don't fit into this world.
    At that point it wont matter if you were a goth or a rich snob or even a rich snob goth AB/TB - it's down to you
    Um, could you actually read what the OP said/asked before replying?

It not interfering with my life like said I can clean house and do my normal routine it not like crawling around in diaper drink from bottle all time . This just feeling sit in back of my mind all the time my most child and persent day. Of want same feeling got when was baby or small child when was younger and had parents for more guidings and protection than got now.

LilLillyKitten

When I say "interfering with your life" I really mean "interfering with your ability to be independent/responsible." If this affects you so much that you don't think that you could effectively take care of yourself in a healthy manner when you are on your own, then you should see a therapist. (Or at least talk to someone about it.)

If you ask me, this sounds like a "Peter Pan complex," but I could be wrong.