Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: That dreaded F word

Default That dreaded F word

We all know that term "Furfag", don't kid yourself. How many times, on average are you called a furfag every day/week/month?

For me, not including family members, about 3-4 times a day, every day. And it still p*sses me off. But I just say "F*ck it! F*CK YOU!!" and it's over, better than violence, because words cut deeper, and violence solves nothing, but ya' know... off topic :P

GaashaHuzzah

*giggle*

Let's see... 1...2...

I'd have to go about 10 times a month, so about once every three days.

Flame wars = fun for the whole family (except grandma)

Quote Originally Posted by CuteGaachan View Post
    *giggle*

Let's see... 1...2...

I'd have to go about 10 times a month, so about once every three days.

Flame wars = fun for the whole family (except grandma)
    heh... flame wars...

Quote Originally Posted by Legolas View Post
    We all know that term "Furfag", don't kid yourself. How many times, on average are you called a furfag every day/week/month?

For me, not including family members, about 3-4 times a day, every day. And it still p*sses me off. But I just say "F*ck it! F*CK YOU!!" and it's over, better than violence, because words cut deeper, and violence solves nothing, but ya' know... off topic :P
    Lighten up. I call myself furfag, others furfags. It's a word. Get the hell over it. It's things like this that get furries trolled so hard.

Mako

Being butthurt over being called a furfag, is what makes you a furfag. Thallis has the right idea; lighten up, or else you'll continue to be easy trollbait.

I call other furs "furfags," hell my friends in real life call me a furfag; it's really not a big deal. It's a word, try spending some time with a few of us here off-site, you would have a seizure at your desk considering most of the shit we say. Grow up, if you don't want to be called a furfag, don't act like one by complaining.

"Oh noes, I R be insult on internetz!"

I get called a furfag by my real life friends who happen to be furries too. I call them furfags back. Hell half of my contacts on messengers call me a furfag.. I do it back. It's just a word.

By the way, Thallis, Mako, Mink. All three of you are furfags.

^ above person is a furfag...

Seriously, a word means nothing, IS nothing unless you make it into something. If you don't give it any power, it is just another word...

And Mink is right, you should see what goes behind the scenes here on ADISC...

BTW, speaking of words. Did you guys know that the bird is the word?!?!?1?!1?!1

Quote Originally Posted by Your Worst Nightmare View Post
    ^ above person is a furfag...
    You're a bigger furfag. >=(

Quote Originally Posted by Jon93 View Post
    You're a bigger furfag. >=(
    /me is guilty of that charge...