Thread: Booo :(

Default Booo :(

I found out today that one of my friends will be moving away. She is off to Japan and won't be back until 2011, so I will be off in college somewhere, so I won't ever see her again. So I am not too happy today, but who gives a fuck...that is how life goes and I better damn well get used to it.

Butterfly Mage

It sucks when friends move really far away. I had a friend who became a Mormon missionary and I never saw him again

Yeah it really sucks. I moved from Odessa to Brandon in the summer of 2004. I tryed my best to keep in contact with my friends and was able to get one to come out in summer 05 but that was the last time I saw him and it really saddens me because he was like a little brother. Thankfully not is all lost, I've stayed friends with one guy I know from that area and i've known him since 2002.

Not is all lost for you either just keep in contact through email.

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Mage View Post
    It sucks when friends move really far away. I had a friend who became a Mormon missionary and I never saw him again
    Killed by savages? lol, sorry just whenever that comes up in the movies the missionaries were killed by some natives.

BTW: this was a joke she was playing on me, lol I am too easy :P
    Last edited by diaperedteenager; 24-Dec-2009 at 17:13. Reason: details added

That's sort of an interesting joke. If one reads between the lines, I wonder what it says?

When I was a kid may parents moved every few years. It wasn't easy making new friends, though I did. The last time they moved was somewhat across town. I rode my bike to stay with the same friends. Eventually I got my driver's license and that solved that.

Quote Originally Posted by diaperedteenager View Post

BTW: this was a joke she was playing on me, lol I am too easy :P

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    That's sort of an interesting joke. If one reads between the lines, I wonder what it says?
    Maybe she was trying to see how you would feel if you never saw her again.

Does she exploit your gullibility a lot ?

Nah, we joke with each other quite a bit, so i guess she was just getting me back. it was directed to me fully, it was all of her friends.