Thread: Im baaacckk

Default Im baaacckk

I was mikejonzy, but that was back when tbdl was alive. I am going to try to be more active in the forum this time.

Brief recab for those who don't remember me: Im 15, love football, am a major tb/dl and love computers. Just started using linux.

FullMetal

I remember you But now I am confused...are you mike or Jason? hmm... Hows linux going for you by the way?

Anyway, nice to have you back! Try to be more active this time.

FullMetal

Hmmm Linux, I never exactly understood why people still use that old form still today. Is it because there are certain actions you can carry out that you can not carry out on a desktop?

Anyways welcome back to the community! I hope to see you around!

Nice, welcome back. Glad to hear we have yet another Linux user .

Eclipse, I don't get what you are asking. I use Linux on all my desktop systems. In fact, I'm using it to write this post (and every post I've made on adisc).

Quote Originally Posted by FullMetal View Post
    I remember you But now I am confused...are you mike or Jason? hmm... Hows linux going for you by the way?

Anyway, nice to have you back! Try to be more active this time.

FullMetal

Jason, My last name is Jones so a few years back sum kids called me mike jones after a rapper. I always spelled Jonesy Jonzy, so i mixed the two. Haha just a little crazy i guess.

Linux is a tad challenging, but prob cause im new to it.