Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Well this is crazy

Default Well this is crazy

I have to get braces again. I had them in 5th grade-8th grade and I thought I was done then. BUT my Jaw moved and grew moving my teeth. If I don't get braces the I'll have to get surgery. (screws put in several places in my jaw.) so January 6th i'll be getting some (grills or bling) what ever you want to call it to make me feel better. Damn this will be expenceive 435.00 As a down payment.

Sigh Horay for saving money up early (Still wont be able to afford this.

Do you have the option of getting Invisiline? If you can, it might be much less of a hassle than the traditional route.

Wow, that sucks! So expensive too, which is just very unfair...

I never had braces myself. Some people said I should have had them and some people said I didn't need them. So I guess I was kinda on the borderline of needing them or not needing them.

Or you could just say "Fuck it" and not get the braces or the surgery, save youself some money and pain. Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by kite View Post
    Do you have the option of getting Invisiline? If you can, it might be much less of a hassle than the traditional route.
    No they said braces and they ment it.

Quote Originally Posted by ShippoFox View Post
    Wow, that sucks! So expensive too, which is just very unfair...

I never had braces myself. Some people said I should have had them and some people said I didn't need them. So I guess I was kinda on the borderline of needing them or not needing them.
    Luck you. But my jaw moved and my teeth are clanging together so they said braces.

Quote Originally Posted by diaperedteenager View Post
    Or you could just say "Fuck it" and not get the braces or the surgery, save youself some money and pain. Just a thought.
    I wish I could.

I have had braces before, pain in the ass. They always got caught on the inside of my mouth and food always got stuck in them and flossing was like brain surgery. I then got a permanent appliance for I think 6 years but recently got that removed. They say I SHOULD get them again, but as diaperedteenager said "Fuck it".

Really sucks to get braces, I feel for you. They're bloody painful and annoying as hell.
    Last edited by LittleFlint; 22-Dec-2009 at 19:18. Reason: Italisized something for more impact..

I've had some kind of orthodontic crap in my mouth SINCE I WAS SIX. I'm now twenty. I got a retainer then, and then I had braces for years, and after that I had a permanent retainer put in my mouth, which they have yet to take out. One day...

I'm sorry they're making you get more! I don't know if I could stand that.

GaashaHuzzah

Quote Originally Posted by SquishyTushy View Post
    I like braces, IMO, don't have em but wouldn't mind them i don't think
    Hehehe, so naive...

Trust me, they're no fun.

Quote Originally Posted by CuteGaachan View Post
    Hehehe, so naive...

Trust me, they're no fun.
    Seconded.

They are painful, annoying, and they can break forcing you to go to the dentist office right there and then. The metal can cut up the inside of yor mouth leaving you with huge sores, you can't chew gum 'cause once it goes in it doesn't come out, whole bunch of crap like that. You don't want them, honestly.