Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Grand Theft Auto 4

Default Grand Theft Auto 4

I'm not sure if there's a thread for this game already or not, sorry if there is.

But. I'm wondering how many other people are excited for this game? It's going to be amazing. I already have my special edition pre-ordered for my 360.

Anyone else?

Im still stuck in the ps2/xbox area

...ive really gotta get a job.

But yeah i have been a HUGE grand thef auto fan. Ive heard rumors that it was supposed to be more of a simulation than a regular game, but you know how rumors go, the worst are Hollywood relationships, and video games. They usually make me chuckle.

I would really love to play this game too. Thing is, I don't have xbox360 or PS3.

Might just get it on PC if it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp Thing View Post
    It's going to be so epic. I can't wait.
    Amen. Apparently the GameStop by my house is doing a midnight release!

But yeah, the game is going to be pretty insane if Rockstar delivers on their promises (and I'm sure they will). Supposedly there'll be like... what, I think they said 100+ hours to get 100%? Or maybe that was just to complete the main story.

I'm more worried about the hostile takeover of Take 2 by EA. So far they have refused to be bought but I'm still worried. EA has a habit of neutering everything it touches, though it did revive the Burnout series for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp Thing View Post
    I'm more worried about the hostile takeover of Take 2 by EA. So far they have refused to be bought but I'm still worried. EA has a habit of neutering everything it touches, though it did revive the Burnout series for a while.
    Yeah, I hear you on that one. The big problem is that Take Two apparently agrees to negotiate after GTA4 is released.

I hope that five years after this post we're not seeing "Grand Theft Auto: Pro Street's Most Wanted II 2012: The Gangsta's III Expansion Pack"

I hope it comes on PC...
    I am soo getting this game if it does.

I'm a Grand theft auto series freak, as suprising as it may sound.

EDIT : Woo. One Hundred Posts! Dx

I only got a Wii and a gaming pc with a really weak Geforce 6100 video card. My friend said he might just let his PS3 stay here but only after he plays MGS4. I am pretty sure hes going to tell me what happens in MGS4 even before I get the chance to play it even if I turned him onto MGS.