Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best site to order diapers from.

Default Best site to order diapers from.

Hey guys I have been living with people all my life but after this semester I am livin on my own and I am saving up cash to order a case of some good diapers for once rather then cvs brand and depends. I have kinda already decided on the Abena X-Plus but I still need shipping to be discreet and I could use a good price. So what sites do you guys order from and what do you like/dislike about them.

Edit: would you say Abena is better or Molicare? They are mostly for private use so discreetness doesn't matter at all. In fact if they are less discreet that would be better.
    Last edited by Dave; 18-Dec-2009 at 17:57.

Adult Diapers, Plastic Pants, Vinyl Pants, Incontinence Products/Supplies | B4NS.com

They have shiping from Canada and the US. They are a bit expensive tho, but worth checking out. From the Canadian warehouse I always get very discreet packaging without the need to ask for anything extra.

XP Medical - Incontinence Supplies

I know a lot of people here use XP medical. They have a fair price and always ship discreetly.

www.thediapersuperstore.com *B/DL Friendly discreet shipping is an option on everything. A tad pricey though but the customer service is worth it.

http://www.BambinoDiapers.com A really fun product amazing customer service too and of course *B/DL Friendly not too pricey either if you consider the free Discreet shipping and billing.

Ok the large selection of diapers has me feeling like a kid in a candy store, so if you guys would I am looking at these
    NorthShore Care Supply: Tranquility ATN Overnight Fitted Briefs
    The Diaper Super Store
    The Diaper Super Store
    Molicare Super Plus Briefs Med, 56 /case, Shipping Included
    and the Abena x-plus

Loopygone

I'd go for the x-plus or bambino's personally.... those one tape ones look a bit thin, depends weather you want the babyish look or not (but then bambinos achieve that and have great performance)

Never seen those wellness ones before, looks like they have padding all the way round, which looks like it would feel great

XP is really great!
    X-Pluses were really great... Now just really good.
    Still better than most others I've tried.
    North Shore Care is really good too.
    Its been a few years since I've had Molicares. I rember then as lots of pulp & bulk but little SAP. Press out leaks were an issue when near capacity, like the "new" X-Pluses.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Ok the large selection of diapers has me feeling like a kid in a candy store, so if you guys would I am looking at these
    NorthShore Care Supply: Tranquility ATN Overnight Fitted Briefs
    The Diaper Super Store
    The Diaper Super Store
    Molicare Super Plus Briefs Med, 56 /case, Shipping Included
    and the Abena x-plus
    Never ordered from North Shore, but Tranquility ATN are hard to beat.