Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dumbest Mistake

Default Dumbest Mistake

Ok, I think i am ready to tell you all a lot more about me. You may or may not hate me for this but.. I am still going to do it.

Ok..ever since I was in middle school I was picked on and pushed around, another words bullied. I never told any one, for fear that the bullies would come back for revinge. I went to school knowing that I was going to get the s**t kicked out of me. I would come home and hide in my room. I did this from 6th grade to April,19 2007. On April, 19 2007 I went to school and as useule I got the s**t kicked out of me. I went home that day think enuogh is enuogh. So later that night at about 12 or 1 in the moring I picked up my cell phone took the sim card out and dial 911. I spoke these words. " i willl shoot ever bullie at school tommrow and if anyone trys to stop me I will blow up the school." After hanging up the phone I knew I had made the biggest mistake in my life. The next morning I woke up to the phone ringing. It was my bus driver tell me school had be cancled due to a bomb threat. I knew from there on thing wern't going to turn out well. Later that day my door was kicked in by a SWAT team I was aressted and takein to juvi. I spent 3 months in juvi than I was sent to a group home, I was there for 2 1/2 months that I was sent to another group home were I was there for 4 months. I was away from home for 9 1/2 months. Only if I would have talked to someone about being bullied that would have never happened. I just got back home 3 months ago. It feels so good to be home.

Talk to someone if you ever feel deppresed. It will save you a lot of trouble in the long run.
    Last edited by baby_mike; 01-Apr-2008 at 19:51. Reason: TYPO

Darkfinn

How did they find you if your sim card was taken out?

Next time you are going to call in a threat... do it from a payphone... one far from your house.

A better question is...how'd the phone work without the SIM Card?

also...

I spent 3 months in juvi than I was sent to a group home, I was there for 2 1/2 months that I was sent to another group home were I was there for 4 months. I was away from home for 4 1/2 months.
    3 months in "juvi"...plus 2-1/2 months in a group home is 5-1/2 months...then another group home for 4 months is 9-1/2 months...not 4-1/2

You're math is a bit off.

And how'd they know which school? You didn't say that in your message here. And why did your bus driver call you? I mean wouldn't it be on the radio news or something that the school was closed? I've never heard of bus drivers calling their passengers to say "won't be picking you up today".

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    How did they find you if your sim card was taken out?

Next time you are going to call in a threat... do it from a payphone... one far from your house.

They trangulated the call which mean they use the 3 closest cell tower to pin-point the call. And there is a cell tower right down the street from me. I don't ever plan on doing anything like that again.

You might call me crazy but I wouldn't take it back for anything for I have learned a great deal. I have become a lot more mature.

Quote Originally Posted by ayanna View Post
    A better question is...how'd the phone work without the SIM Card?

also...

3 months in "juvi"...plus 2-1/2 months in a group home is 5-1/2 months...then another group home for 4 months is 9-1/2 months...not 4-1/2

You're math is a bit off.
    You can dial 911 without a sim card
    Last edited by Martin; 01-Apr-2008 at 19:57. Reason: Merge

So you can dial 911 without a sim...but that doesn't explain the rest...your math is still off. And what about the bus driver thing? Don't they advertise this stuff on the news? And triangulation doesn't pin-point an exact location...it pinpoints a general area...it wouldn't matter if the tower was on top of your house, it couldn't be pinpointed with that accuracy.

A general area of a "troulbe maker". A friend and I make a prank call a couple of weeks before it happened.

And my bus driver always called when school was closed or cancled.

And as far as my math being off was thinking when i put down the total month away from home.

True, anything can dial 911, payphones, bag phones, cell's.

What should have happened, was they had some sort of help for you, not a mental institution, but someone to talk to, you did not deserve juvie, but some people who call in bomb threats DO, although I don't think you did!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    Now wait.. That hardly seems right either. We're not trying to encourage this, right?