Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi from Hamilton, Ontario.

Yumi

Default Hi from Hamilton, Ontario.

Hello everyone! My name is Asako. I'm not to good with introductions, that's all I really have to say! Haha.

I'm a TB, I guess you figured that out already. Uhm. I hope I can make some great friends here who like me for me~.

My good qualities are: I'm trustworthy (I think that's how you say it), Loyal, Kind, Creative, and many other things. I'm sure all of you have these qualities. It's very common, ne?

Well, just wanted to say Hi and all that jazz<33

xoxo

Asako

Yumi

Thanks <33

Nice introduction! If you do not mind me and I am sure others would like to know a few more things about you, how did you find out about this site? How did you come to like diapers and become TB and for how long? Also what other interests do you have?
    You do not have to answer anything you do not feel comfortable answering.

Anyways welcome to our community! I hope that you enjoy it here!

Please feel free to post around whenever you'd like and to ask any qeustions, advice, or support you might need.

Quote Originally Posted by Asako View Post
    I'm a TB, I guess you figured that out already. Uhm. I hope I can make some great friends here who like me for me~.
    We aren't just TBs here. We have a lot of BF and DLs too. But welcome man. Hope you like the site.

Yumi

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    Nice introduction! If you do not mind me and I am sure others would like to know a few more things about you, how did you find out about this site? How did you come to like diapers and become TB and for how long? Also what other interests do you have?
    You do not have to answer anything you do not feel comfortable answering.

Anyways welcome to our community! I hope that you enjoy it here!

Please feel free to post around whenever you'd like and to ask any qeustions, advice, or support you might need.
    First Answer: I just found it, is all.

I've been curious about it since I was small, and then later discovered other people liked it.

My interests are: Drawing, Writing, Studying, Language, and anything really.

&& Thanks<333