Thread: Hi from mojjen

Default Hi from mojjen

Hi I am a DL from Sweden. Has been for as long as i remember. Love romantic dl stories...

Read the rules before you post. This site is not intended for masturbation material.

Mesmerale

Quote Originally Posted by ATSx666 View Post
    Read the rules before you post. This site is not intended for masturbation material.
    Alright. I know we're some of the most suspicious people on the face of this earth, and we usually don't hesitate at all to flame people to oblivion, but calm down, man..

mojjen hasn't said anything wrong, he just hasn't said much of anything.

Quote Originally Posted by mojjen View Post
    Hi I am a DL from Sweden. Has been for as long as i remember. Love romantic dl stories...
    Welcome to ADISC. As ATSx666 said, you should probably read The Rules before continuing on the site. Here at ADISC, we like getting to know people a bit better, and that means more than just the "diaper stuff".

What else are you interested in?

Welcome to ADISC, i have to agree with Mesmerale this site is not a fetish site that has to do with *B/DL's and such its literally a community for support in the name of everything we do as humans so with that said please tell us more about your self to save from flame lol and please enjoy your time here and BTW if you like romantic stories you should check out mine its going to get pretty hot n heavy in-terms of Romanticism **Hint hint**, its still fresh right now but i will be adding to it every few days>>

>>
    Kaylen's Damp Days