Thread: Distasteful but amusing ways to pass the time.

Error404

Default Distasteful but amusing ways to pass the time.

So...I realize this probably puts me as a sick 'racist' 'disability undermining' idiot, but in my defense, I'm just a general asshole to everyone. That said, there's some games that are probably distasteful but so hilarious that my friends and I can't help but play them.

If you can accept these are just games (And they truly are, one of such even goes against my OWN people) and aren't morally drawn to avoid them, give these a try:

Game 1

Ye Olde English Gangster

So, I came up with this one on the way home from college one afternoon with a friend.
    A 'chav' (English slur for a trashy individual, usually violent and uneducated) had got onto the bus that my friend and I were on and began discussing with her friend about her encounter with a dwarf sized individual at a bar. Her one main line went along the lines of this:

"Nar mate, so like, I went into this bar and this midget banged into me and made me spill mah pint, so I got all up in his face like 'You gonna fuckin' replace that?' and the little shit was all like 'Yeah, sorry, it was an accident' so I made him buy me a new pint, innit."

Now, this concept alone (Due to my vivid imagination) had me absolutely break down laughing, as I'd been thinking up this game for some time. The idea is to immediately try and translate what another 'chav' is saying into overly posh olden day English. The result came to the general gist of:

"Excuse me sir! I had a most horrid encounter with a vertically challenged patron in the public house! After an accidental scuffle resulting in the spillage of my drink, I was most displeased and harshly requested that the fellow replace it. He apologized despite my arrogant rage but still bought me a fresh pint glass of the house favourite, what are your thoughts, sir?"

...Now, if you can do that as fast as possible, even the most simple lines can become quite hilarious.

You try:

"I'm going to buy mahself some new Nikes, blood."
    ________

Game 2

The 'Black line' game:

This game focusses on racial stereotyping and can actually be used for any particular race but we find people of dark persuasion to be victimized most by TV, and thus the easiest to have fun with.

How it's played:

Two people on an instant messenger must agree to watch a film that neither of them have ever seen, when the film begins, the main characters ethnicities or lifestyles are picked as the 'victim' for such game, and the idea is to call out seconds before an occurrence of such before it happens. A good example is 'Snakes on a Plane' (Or any film with Samuel L Jackson. >_>)

It's a common misconception that 'black' people say 'Mother Fucker' alot, and due to such, films enjoy abusing such to high levels. The idea of the game is to call out a racial slur, lifestyle misconception or otherwise socially cliche happening, be it a black person saying a common racially identified term, an English person using overly long language or even women using their bodies as sexual objects (Yeah, nothing is sacred.)

Try it, seriously. Snakes on a Plane or the Scary Movie series are killers.

Game 3:

This one is probably the worst and most distasteful, but it works for a large deal of things.

'Topicallized movement':

The idea of topicallized movement is to find a show in which either all the participants are dancing or the show has sign language put to it at the side of the screen. You mute the screen and you and a friend take turns in stating the topic of what is being danced to or being signed.

Come up with the most amusing topics you can think of, it can be as clean or as vulgar as you like, but remember, in the end, it's all in good fun.

And yes, I'm distasteful. No need to tell me, but I know at least some of you bitches will find this damn hilarious.

Anyone else got any? Do not fear persecution! Humor that insults who we are is the most amusing simply because of how taboo it is made! Enjoying the more 'insulting' things in life lets us accept that after all is said and done, we're just human, and we're bound to enjoy a laugh at the expense of others, it's when we can laugh with others insulting us that we're reaching a common ground of thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Error404 View Post

'Topicallized movement':

The idea of topicallized movement is to find a show in which either all the participants are dancing or the show has sign language put to it at the side of the screen. You mute the screen and you and a friend take turns in stating the topic of what is being danced to or being signed.

Come up with the most amusing topics you can think of, it can be as clean or as vulgar as you like, but remember, in the end, it's all in good fun.

And yes, I'm distasteful. No need to tell me, but I know at least some of you bitches will find this damn hilarious.

I was at a theatre convention about a month ago and in the center there was alot of big windows. We stepped outside to get some fresh air and decided to mess with who ever happened to be looking out the window. We used alot of big hand motions and other sexual gestures. We had a "conversation" for about a good 5 minutes and walked back inside. I said very loudly " Yeah you need this thing it's huge" One kid gave looked scared xD

LilLillyKitten

Listen, if you can't laugh at yourself... you need to loosen up. =P

Just thinking about Snakes on a Plane and the possibilities is cracking me up, omg...

Good ideas, sir! I particularly enjoyed the first one.

I really enjoy distasteful games as well. I'm very fond of pointing out "That's what she said" situations. Especially when the person who said it doesn't live with their mind in the gutter (unlike this guy *points to self*). It's become quite an addicting habit. Luckily my GF thinks the same way. We've come up with a secret hand motion so we can mutually enjoy a "That's what she said" moment when vocalizing it would be too unsavory or impossible.

Game 2

The 'Black line' game:

It's a common misconception that 'black' people say 'Mother Fucker' alot, and due to such, films enjoy abusing such to high levels. The idea of the game is to call out a racial slur, lifestyle misconception or otherwise socially cliche happening, be it a black person saying a common racially identified term, an English person using overly long language or even women using their bodies as sexual objects (Yeah, nothing is sacred.)
    First off, I really didn't find these distasteful at all. Maybe that's just me being insensitive to what is "tasteful", but overall they're all fine by me as long as you don't go to the theaters and, chuckling along with your friends, do the third one, loudly, in a PG movie.

However, with #2, which my friends and I do quite a bit, it's kind of sad to point out all of the stereotypes which you missed the first time. The ones that you don't consider that all of X group doesn't do, but you assume because you see it all of the time. Kind of telling how inured we all are in that junk when you don't realize that the black person swearing every other word is being stereotyped.

Loopygone

Game 1

Ye Olde English Gangster
    ...Now, if you can do that as fast as possible, even the most simple lines can become quite hilarious.

You try:

"I'm going to buy mahself some new Nikes, blood."
    I don't think you're the first to come up with this, still a good game .

"Why, I am just on my way to the local purveyor of quality footwear to indulge in a pair of those spiffing Nike track shoes, my good chum"

"Oi mate, lend us 50p for the phone or else I'll cut you"

Error404

Quote Originally Posted by Loopy View Post

"Why, I am just on my way to the local purveyor of quality footwear to indulge in a pair of those spiffing Nike track shoes, my good chum"

Maybe not the first to come up with it, but I damn well will pass it round!

nd01

Quote Originally Posted by Loopy View Post

Haha, this looks fun.

"Excuse me, yes, you there, do provide us with fifty pence or I shall withdraw my blade and use it in a way which will be most uncomfortable for you"

Next....
    "We gonna come to da alley wid you and do drugs, init"

Quote Originally Posted by nd01 View Post
    Haha, this looks fun.

"Excuse me, yes, you there, do provide us with fifty pence or I shall withdraw my blade and use it in a way which will be most uncomfortable for you"

Next....
    "We gonna come to da alley wid you and do drugs, init"
    "You there, kind and noble sir, wouldst thou accompany us to yonder fine alley, so that we may partake in the agreeable exchange of mind enhancing hallucinogens thus remaining sheltered within its historic walls"

Next one:
    "Whaa yew fuckin lookin aaaah"

Please continue with the 'Ye Olde English Gangster' game in a new thread (in the game forum), rather than clog up a mature forum thread.