Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Underoos found at Walmart

Default Underoos found at Walmart

Just wanted to tell everyone who wanted adult sized underoos, to be on the lookout at their local Walmart. I found some tonight at mine. The DC Comic superheros. Batman, spiderman, superman and ironman, and others. I bought a few pair for myself but thought I would give everyone a heads up.

Happy hunting.

Omg r u for serious ?! can you possibly upload a pic ? or even provide me with an item number or anything of the sort, id love to find these... are they in a wide range of sizes ... do you think they'll be on the website ?

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

Wait ... i just found out underoos are basically just underwear ... i thought they were onsies just like the cartoon underwear lol

Peachy

I've seen comic hero underwear in all shapes (briefs, boxerbriefs, boxers) and adult sizes in quite a few stores. Over here in Europe, H&M (Hennes&Mauritz) would be the place to look for stuff like that. They're cheap too (most likely because they're made from artificial fibers rather than cotton).

Peachy

It's become a bit of a fashion, although I have to admit I've only seen comic print boxers (not that I've looked). You could try topman - they're all across the UK and I believe have a US store in New York. They also do free delivery online to across the US.

pamperchu

Too bad its only super heros, I hate them all. You can tell they are selling to people in their 30's and 40's. I would like to see Rockos modern life or Ren and Stimpy.

Quote Originally Posted by pamperchu View Post
    I would like to see Rockos modern life or Ren and Stimpy.
    OMG YES pamperchu im with you on that

Here is a quick snap of the pairs I bought for myself last night, they had all sizes that I could tell from small to 2xl. They are made of 95%cotton and 5% spandex.

They're alright, not greatly what I desire.

I can just about fit comfortably into age 10 underwear, as long as the company is American, as they do slightly bigger sizes, Chinese do bigger sizes then that.

I has Spiderman and Ben 10 undies. I'd prefere to get mine custom made though.

I wish I had a Walmart, we have ASDA in the UK which is Walmart, but not as good, Walmart in America has sooooo much more.

Smile Underoos

Managed to get some great satin Spiderman & Superman boxers from C&A in Germany & Dragonballz, Superman & Harry Potter jimjams from shops in Cardiff. They are LB/youth size though. Trying to bridge the generation gap. Teehee

Quote Originally Posted by pamperchu View Post
    Too bad its only super heros, I hate them all. You can tell they are selling to people in their 30's and 40's. I would like to see Rockos modern life or Ren and Stimpy.