Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unexpected Guests While in Diaper!

Default Unexpected Guests While in Diaper!

While being alone I put a diaper on with a good bit of baby powder. I'm wearing a t-shirt and a diaper also sucking on my paci. After awhile I wet it a couple of times. It was kinda chilly then my friends pull up in a truck. The motor is loud. It gave me time to either throw some pants on and tuck my paci into the couch, or hurry up and lock the door to take my diaper off, but they would be knocking at the door. The lights were on and it was dark out. I was really indulging with 2 abenas with stuffers and the inner one was slit to allow leakage to the outer diaper. I tucked my paci into the couch after I pulled my pants up. Just after, a knock on the door. I made last second checks to make sure the diaper wasn't peeking. They open the door right afterwards. I was waddling to the bathroom, hoping they wouldn't notice a huge bulge. I didn't know what to do. I tried to make sure it wasn't too bulky but the bulge to me was very noticable. I went back out taking small slow steps trying to get on the couch. One of my friends sat on the couch where I tucked in my paci. I told him get out my spot and he moved. I put a blanket over me and stayed in the blanket while they played halo. The diaper was forcing my legs apart as I was laying down. They stayed for a good 5 or six hours. I felt so relieved when they left. This wasn' the only time this happened but this was really obvious. It seems they love showing up at the wrong most inconvenient time.

Does this happen to any of you all? Share the experience.

Yes, this has happened to us all at some point. It can usually be family or friends, but happens to all of us eventually. We've all had close calls, it's expected when trying to hide something like this. Used to give me a heart attack wearing around family, and still does. I'm glad you didn't get caught.

A more important question was how come your door was open? Tips I can give you would be keep your stuff well hidden (if it isn't find a better place), for clothing wearing underwear really helps to quiet the noise don't forget long t-shirts and if you've got baggy jeans wear them, More importantly keep your door locked. The forums can give much better information on some of this too so check threads as well. I hope this helps you.
    Last edited by LinusBlueSnow; 14-Dec-2009 at 22:27. Reason: more to post

Not so much with friends, but one time I put on my cloth diaper, and was sitting watching TV, relaxing with my paci, when there was a knock at the door. I peeked through the window, and I didnt recognize the people there, but given their Black suit and ties, they looked like the 'Hallelujas' You know the people who knock on your door to see if you have been saved.
    I put on my bathrobe and opened the door.
    sure enough they were Halleluja's So I stood there for a few seconds while they asked me if I had been saved and what not...
    I told them I was not interested and way to busy to talk. *snicker*
    After I closed the door, my wife laughed and said I should have answered it wearing just the diaper. I realized I still had the paci in my mouth!

I would have answered in the diaper, but they had kids in their group, and I didn't want them to call the cops on me.

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e207/Cabbageman3X/1258085862709.png

Almost all of my guests are expected. Only two times have I been surprised by a friend coming over. I'd assume that holds true for most people who live at their parents' home.

Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post
    While being alone I put a diaper on with a good bit of baby powder. I'm wearing a t-shirt and a diaper also sucking on my paci. After awhile I wet it a couple of times. It was kinda chilly then my friends pull up in a truck. The motor is loud. It gave me time to either throw some pants on and tuck my paci into the couch, or hurry up and lock the door to take my diaper off, but they would be knocking at the door. The lights were on and it was dark out. I was really indulging with 2 abenas with stuffers and the inner one was slit to allow leakage to the outer diaper. I tucked my paci into the couch after I pulled my pants up. Just after, a knock on the door. I made last second checks to make sure the diaper wasn't peeking. They open the door right afterwards. I was waddling to the bathroom, hoping they wouldn't notice a huge bulge. I didn't know what to do. I tried to make sure it wasn't too bulky but the bulge to me was very noticable. I went back out taking small slow steps trying to get on the couch. One of my friends sat on the couch where I tucked in my paci. I told him get out my spot and he moved. I put a blanket over me and stayed in the blanket while they played halo. The diaper was forcing my legs apart as I was laying down. They stayed for a good 5 or six hours. I felt so relieved when they left. This wasn' the only time this happened but this was really obvious. It seems they love showing up at the wrong most inconvenient time.

http://cdn0.knowyourmeme.com/i/3377/original/super-cool-story-bro.png?1244744947

So... you were trapped in your Nappy eh ?.... for six hours you say....., in front of all your friends.... at your own house huh ?>

>_< i made a thread for this last nite

Elli

I did have some people I know call at my home unexpectedly when I was having a bit of a lie-in one morning, and was still in PJ's and a fairly thick (but dry) 'Tender' 'Night' nappy. I put jeans and hoody on over the top, and answered the door, then asked for a couple of moments to gather my things and freshen up. I just went to my bathroom, changed into normal clothes quickly, and that was fine. In your own home you can go to the bathroom and take it off. Usually there is somewhere to hide it in the bathroom, or you can walk with it to a bedroom or elsewhere to hide it or throw it away.

i love it when i have a group of friends who are all comfortable enough around one another that we can all show up at one another's houses unannounced. it's something i don't have right now, although i have at various times in the past. i've had friends show up at my house at 2 in the morning because they needed to talk and knew that i'd listen. i've had times when i needed somewhere to spend the night and knew that i'd be welcome at my friend's house no matter what.

having friends like that is a special treasure. if it means you have to be extra-careful when you wear diapers, if it means you have to find good hiding places for your stuff, even if it leads to some close calls... it's a small price to pay.

The closest I've come to being caught was once at about 11 o' clock at night. My parents had friends over and they were outside in the hot tub. My bathroom window is right above the hot tub so they saw it come on. I sat on the toilet and started to wet my GN (it was WAY too small so it leaked REALLY easily). All of a sudden, a knock and a door opening. My dad. I pulled my pants up and stood up, pretended that I was walking out of the bathroom, and froze in place as soon as he saw me. He asked me if I was OK, and other annoying shit... (excuse my language)

My heart raced until he finally left the room. Other than that, no other close calls.

Wow you dad just barging into a bathroom eh ? id be pretty angry about that one.