Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: DLTown Back?

Cool DLTown Back?

I saw this on another site and it seen like DLtown is back again or something.

index

DannyTheNinja

Doesn't look like anything special to me - another DiaperSpace maybe. Why go there when you have ADISC?

--Danny

Quote Originally Posted by DannyTheNinja View Post
    Doesn't look like anything special to me - another DiaperSpace maybe. Why go there when you have ADISC?

--Danny
    Yeah what Danny said ADISC Rocks and kicks everywhere else in the diapered Bum! =P

DannyTheNinja

Quote Originally Posted by SquishyTushy View Post

Yeah what Danny said ADISC Rocks and kicks everywhere else in the diapered Bum! =P
    Well I dunno. I might be biased. ^_^

--Danny

That could be interesting. I actually did like it over there when it was around the first time. It was a very similar style/format to DiaperSpace, but the Admin's didn't but up with any BS. Hopefully this "new management" is the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny

This website is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The boards are extended gutters and the gutters are full of lame threads and when the forums finally scab over, all the users will drown. The accumulated filth of all their diapers wiill foam up about their waists and all the users and moderators will look up and shout ''Save us!'...

...and I'll look down and whisper "Neg'd."

Quote Originally Posted by BestUsernameEver View Post

This website is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The boards are extended gutters and the gutters are full of lame threads and when the forums finally scab over, all the users will drown. The accumulated filth of all their diapers wiill foam up about their waists and all the users and moderators will look up and shout ''Save us!'...

...and I'll look down and whisper "Neg'd."
    LOVIN the Watchmen ref ... and i agree there is no where else like here at ADISC and im just kicking my self in the rib for not finding it earlier ... coulda saved me a lot of mental health in the past.. but its okay i found health packs along the way ^_^

LOVIN the Watchmen ref ... and i agree there is no where else like here at ADISC and im just kicking my self in the rib for not finding it earlier ... coulda saved me a lot of mental health in the past.. but its okay i found health packs along the way ^_^
    I was referring to ADISC

Quote Originally Posted by BestUsernameEver View Post
    I was referring to ADISC
    Why are you here then?

On topic... If the DLTown creators can't be bothered to hit the spell check button before posting their current front page, I don't have high hopes for the finished product. IMO, more (and more diverse) online communities for people in the hobby is always a good thing, but I really don't care for websites that don't have a modicum of polish. Things like rampant spelling errors (like the "donater" icon on DailyDiapers, for example) and poor formatting really irk me.