Thread: I'm Back

Default I'm Back

Well, for anyone who's been around long enough to remember me, I used to hang out around here and figured I'd pop back in and say hello.

For those who don't (probably most of you ) I'm currently looking into finishing off a story I had going before I left. It's not my best work, but I don't like leaving things unfinished.
    Last edited by kidiak; 14-Dec-2009 at 16:40.

Mesmerale

Welcome back, person!

How're you?

You probably don't remember me either, but it looks like we joined around the same few months.. Weird..

Hey WB Kidiak !!! im glad your back.... even if im new hehe but still i hope you dont leave us again cause i REally like Ranma 1/2 and i'd love to see your avatar all over the place, plus i love storys so im gona go and check yours out... you should read mine too when i get to putting it up

Thanks, I don't know if I'll be around for the long haul or not, but I appreciate the welcome none the less. I look forward to seeing you both around the forum and reading your stories should I come across them.

Kidiak

Welcome (again). Did anyone read the title of this thread and think of that episode of South Park where Kyle keeps trying to get rid of his lame cousin?

nope but i love that episode ... and how it blows up in cartmans face at the end.

Anything that blows up in Cartman's face is worth seeing, but that's just my opinion...