Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: kinda confused

teenbabyjaks

Angry kinda confused

I was told that this would be the best place for support and I need help.

I wear diapers for need and the people ate skool make fun of me for needing diapers and they call me names and bully me. michael at skool during P.E he pulls my diaper down and pull on the elastic and the others laugh.

i cant help being who i am and just hate life now and want to end it.
    i saw there are adults and kids that wear diapers to and class them dltb ab so kinda confused about that but if i can get some friends and help on here maybe i can learn to fight back or ignore wat people say.

i did read a post somewhere where they say they would love to be in diapers 24.7 even though they dont need them and im confused because i wear for need and hate it and they dont know the bad side of it and it make me sad.

sorry for going off on one with my hello post.

Mesmerale

Quote Originally Posted by teenbabyjaks View Post
    I was told that this would be the best place for support and I need help.

I wear diapers for need and the people ate skool make fun of me for needing diapers and they call me names and bully me. michael at skool during P.E he pulls my diaper down and pull on the elastic and the others laugh.

i cant help being who i am and just hate life now and want to end it.
    i saw there are adults and kids that wear diapers to and class them dltb ab so kinda confused about that but if i can get some friends and help on here maybe i can learn to fight back or ignore wat people say.

i did read a post somewhere where they say they would love to be in diapers 24.7 even though they dont need them and im confused because i wear for need and hate it and they dont know the bad side of it and it make me sad.

sorry for going off on one with my hello post.
    1. How old are you?
    2. Why do you list yourself as a "Teen Baby" if you hate this?
    3. Tell a counselor or a teacher about the bullying, and if it doesn't stop, tell your parents, or tell them both at once.

teenbabyjaks

i dont wanna put my age cause i dont now wat age supoort is for but i need it and i dont now of teen baby that why i just notice it here ok and it sound ok but nerious to talk about it to others because they laugh at me so carefull ok. my teacher do nothing about it and my parents dont listen and dont care ok. my dream would be to not to be laugh at or bully tease and make friends here and be acteperd. i am new to tb and maybe if i act a baby i can be inocent and be look after like a baby is

Hello and Welcome.

Sorry about the bullying.

I believe I read this site is for anyone 13 and up, and your description makes it sound like you're in highschool......they bully the most.

I believe, even though I have yet to wear, that some people take this really to the extremes, and want to wear 24/7 to help regress all the time.

teenbabyjaks

i turn 13 9th december.

Peachy

i turn 13 9th december.
    I have a few questions:
    How come your profile says you've turned 13 on the 10th of November...15 years ago?
    How come the internet says you're a 28 year old female from Chicago, IL.
    Why is your IP from Norwich and not from London (or Chicago, IL)?

Peachy

i turn 13 9th december.
    Ahh! Now I feel so old , lol.

Hi there. First off, welcome to ADISC. Yes, this is a support forum and we do like to help on and other on here. That being said, I'm really sorry to hear about what you are going through at this point. I did not wear diapers when I went to school, but I was bullied anyway. I also do remember being friends with someone who wore diapers back in elementary school, and knew all the harrassment he got from it.

Since you seem a bit confused, let me just fill you in on what this group is about. The members on this group, or most of us, anyway, are people who were born with a natural fixation on diapers. Most of us actually enjoy wearing and using diapers, myself included. Some people like to take things very far, and wear 24/7 even if they don't have to. I am not one of them, but I do love wearing a diaper to bed, nonetheless. For most of us on here, it's mostly fun and games, but to those who are more into it, they want to go that extra mile. I won't judge, but I know I do like being able to go out without a diaper on a lot of the time.

I would go ahead and tell people. Schools have to be able to help people with disabilities. The students in your school have no right to attack you or humiliate you in this way, and should face consequences. I know in high school it can be tough to get that to happen for you, but it is possible.

I do know one thing though, it is not worth ending it all, it really isn't. I've overcome so much in my life, to turn back and throw it all away just because I was humiliated a lot for long time. Well, personally I don't want the things people say to control who I am and what I do. I have potential, and wouldn't want to throw that away. Stick around here, make some friends. That is, if you aren't too weirded out by the fact that the vast majority of us actually love diapers here .

Mesmerale

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    I have a few questions:
    How come your profile says you've turned 13 on the 10th of November...15 years ago?
    How come the internet says you're a 28 year old female from Chicago, IL.
    Why is your IP from Norwich and not from London (or Chicago, IL)?

Peachy
    Way to open the floodgates Peachy...

Now we're all gonna flame unrestrictedly and get tons of neg-rep for it. >.>

:tongue:

teenbabyjaks

i dont want my real age here or my town that why but you put it down so that not good support.
    second i put 15 i did not now what the age was for support some places are 15 or 16.
    but now you put my town on here and it might be on google.

Hello welcome to ADISC, Just curious but who told you that this site could give you support, another thing is, did you just stand there and let this boy pull down your diaper, I find it hard to believe that you say your parent's dont care. May i ask you who gets your diapers for you. And what does your teacher say about it.