Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how to stop

Default how to stop

i starting wetting and wearing diapers fulltime 8 yrs ago and want to stop wetting full time how do i do it

Is the wetting problem a physical or mental weakness? If physical then you need to see your doctor. If mental/emotional then suggest you try some counseling.

I assume the problem is because you got so used to it in those 8 years that you can't stop?

If so it's how you've fitted your body to work. Just like your body clock; you keep having late nights then you're gonna wake up at different times.

Best way to get out of the habit of wetting yourself would be to use the toilet often, even if you don't need to go. Wearing pull up diapers help, just like a young child.

You were toilet trained once before. I'm sure you could probably figure out how to do it again.

Yeah just like everyone is saying ... your going to have to go through re-potty-training so that you can ween off diapers. You probably had a parental figure help you through it when you were very young, well this time around it'll be up to you to train yourself.

You just go to the toilet like most people do.

But in all seriousness, even if you wore 24/7 there are at least two problems I know of that will help prevent you form losing control, those being.

A.even when your in diapers most people don't go the moment urine enters their bladder, it slowly collects there until it sends a signal to the brain saying " hey, your body has some unneeded fluid to dispel" and even then your still able to hold it for sometime after that if you got a normal healthy bladder.

I assume this is why true IC people slowly trickle out since their bladder muscles are so weak or nonfunction that the moment urine is made its also passed.

B. Even if you were to overcome part A up there, there's the issue of sleeping. When your sleeping you can't issue orders to your body saying okay, don't hold it in at all. If that were possible, the people that really want to bedwet would be able to do so. At night your bladder and bowels can and will tighten up so you don't defaecate in your sleep. Which is why bedweting is a real medical condition.

C. Mammals in the wild don't go whenever they want. Dogs and cats and other animals hold their urine in order to mark their space/territory. I assume that all animals are naturally potty trained, even humans. With babies however the problem they are to young to notice or even preform their own cleanup. Plus they got the benefit of other people doing everything for them.

That all said, I highly, highly, highly doubt anyone of us here will become IC just from wearing diapers from recreational purposes even if its 24/7.

thank you for idea's i was toliet train and want to be diaper full time and just start to use the diaper no i have little to no control and though it is cool i want go beck to part time diaper wearing wearing diaper all the time sux don't get me wrong i love to be an ab but just not all the time

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    even when your in diapers most people don't go the moment urine enters their bladder, it slowly collects there until it sends a signal to the brain saying " hey, your body has some unneeded fluid to dispel" and even then your still able to hold it for sometime after that if you got a normal healthy bladder.
    more precisely,
    a bladder can normally contain 600 mL
    at 200mL a message is sent to the brain saying that you have fluid in your bladder
    at 400mL you start to feel the urge to "go".
    after 600mL you lose control

Some people have larger bladders (I have a guy in my bio who peed out a full litre while he was in the hospital. The thing he peed into had measuring lines. The teacher just gwked at him when he said that.) But that is the average bladder capacity

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    You just go to the toilet like most people do.

But in all seriousness, even if you wore 24/7 there are at least two problems I know of that will help prevent you form losing control, those being.

A.even when your in diapers most people don't go the moment urine enters their bladder, it slowly collects there until it sends a signal to the brain saying " hey, your body has some unneeded fluid to dispel" and even then your still able to hold it for sometime after that if you got a normal healthy bladder.

I assume this is why true IC people slowly trickle out since their bladder muscles are so weak or nonfunction that the moment urine is made its also passed.

B. Even if you were to overcome part A up there, there's the issue of sleeping. When your sleeping you can't issue orders to your body saying okay, don't hold it in at all. If that were possible, the people that really want to bedwet would be able to do so. At night your bladder and bowels can and will tighten up so you don't defaecate in your sleep. Which is why bedweting is a real medical condition.

C. Mammals in the wild don't go whenever they want. Dogs and cats and other animals hold their urine in order to mark their space/territory. I assume that all animals are naturally potty trained, even humans. With babies however the problem they are to young to notice or even preform their own cleanup. Plus they got the benefit of other people doing everything for them.

That all said, I highly, highly, highly doubt anyone of us here will become IC just from wearing diapers from recreational purposes even if its 24/7.
    Ah but you see, it is to do with the brain signals, and how the brain works, you can eventually trick your mind into thinking you're going to burst at a much lower amount in your bladder.

Those who sleep, wake up to go to the toilet, shrug it off, piss the bed and fall back to sleep, if they were to keep doing it, the brain will eventually just go freely.

Physical reasons for incontinance would be due to issues of the bladder. Whilst mental reasons for incontinance is obviously the mind. A prime example is we've taught ourselves (or by parents) to use the toilet, the first time I, and probably many others have used a diaper could not wet ones self easially because the brain doesn't register it as the toilet.

So yes it is well possible to beat both A and B of your examples which is why it is not really a good idea to wear 24/7, even if it actually is healthier for the bladder. So it is possible to become fully incontinant even if is for recreational purposes. However most people have the sense to keep their mind intact and not take it overboard.