Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What i hate (catching plastic in zip)

Default What i hate (catching plastic in zip)

Is when the zipper on your jeans gets caught and tears your outer plastic of your diapers, then all the gel comes pouring out. Who else here hates that???

Never happened to me. Hmm, thats 2 for 2....... So yeah

Hasn't happened to me recently, because I use paper towel diapers, but I remember something like that happening when I was using my brother's pull-ups

Darkfinn

thus is why you always wear some kind of underwear or covering over the diaper... so this kind-of thing dosen't happen...

My experience was somewhat more subtle. Getting dressed I had to pull up my jeans, twice. The first time they kinda got hung up on my diaper. No big deal. Guide them up better the second time around and then button, zip, and ready to go.

An hour later I am starting my second beer at the hotel bar, reading my book as usual. Following the path of my wayward popcorn (how could one miss a target that big!?) my gaze falls to my lap. Just below my zipper there is a wet dot. Must be condensation dripping from my once-frosty mug.

Thirty minutes go by and that little drop is growing rapidly even though I've been keeping my mug dry. Uh, this is a warm spot, not ice-water cold. Could be problem brewing here.

Now, I've had many different leaks in the many years that I have enjoyed diapers. Having been sitting here for the better part of two hours I would expect that if a leak happened it would be one of the classic pair of ovals on my backside at the leg openings. Never would I have predicted a wet spot smack dab in the middle of the diaper!

Barkeep! I'll be back shortly (I stay here often enough that they don't panic if I leave long enough to go to my room or make a quiet phone call.)

Standing up I am releived to see that my shirt is long enough to hide the offending wet area. In my room I remove my jeans and discover a hole in the plastic of my Depends right where the spot has developed. How did that get there?

My chances to wear are too infrequent and I hate to not fully use a diaper once I've got one on. But let's face the reality here. The point (pun recognized but not intended :-) )where my pee comes out is basically in line with the hole so it is no wonder why my jeans are wet. So it is time to change.

Pullling a clean pair of jeans on I see that the zipper pull is pointing up! Apparently this is what poked a hole in the front of my diaper.

To this day I check the position of the zipper tab whenever I put on my pants - diapered or not.

But no, I've never actually caught my diaper in my zipper (took the long way to that answer, didn't I?)

Quote Originally Posted by dondd View Post

Pullling a clean pair of jeans on I see that the zipper pull is pointing up! Apparently this is what poked a hole in the front of my diaper.

To this day I check the position of the zipper tab whenever I put on my pants - diapered or not.
    I'm confused- your saying that something that is on the outside of you pants, poked a hole in your diaper which was inside your pants? By zipper pull, I assume you mean the piece you grab to pull the zipper up.. or am I just an idiot?

Also, how that we're on the subject, there is something that annoys me:

It annoys me when people make a starting post to a thread that is a line and a half long, and are practically pointless.. I think it's pretty safe to assume that anyone would hate this, so I can't see why one would make a thread about it. If you are going to do so, please try to put more effort into this. Instead of asking if anyone hates it, why not include a good story about it, and then ask if anyone could relate to it? People will show more interest that way, and you'll get better posts.

Just trying to help ya out!

Hm, no. I can't say that's happened to me. All I can say is be more careful.