Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Winter Weather

Cool Winter Weather

Anyone else been getting hit by this snow storm? My town already got a couple inches of snow because of it, and we been in a blizzard warning since last night.

Well, the weather here is really cold. At least, by our standards. We're all pretty wimpy when it comes to cold tolerance, but 90-degree weather is just wonderful for me!

A foot of snow+ some higher drifts. We got more on the way from lake effect!

Quote Originally Posted by Point Blanch View Post
    Well, the weather here is really cold. At least, by our standards. We're all pretty wimpy when it comes to cold tolerance, but 90-degree weather is just wonderful for me!
    Want to switch places? It 10-degree here.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakota13 View Post
    A foot of snow+ some higher drifts. We got more on the way from lake effect!
    That basically what it look like downtown right now.

It was suppose to start as snow and go to rain here, instead we got a few inches of heavy wet snow, now it's going to get very windy and the temps are going to drop into the teens.

Got all my stuff cleaned up with my Honda 4x4, now I just have to add more layers to keep warm.

Winter SUX

Been mid 40's mostly around here. Lots of rain. Rumors of snow this weekend. Sucks for working in a garage, doing a 150k overhaul on my truck and its really hard to use hand tools when your fingers don't bend.

Quote Originally Posted by Dream View Post
    Anyone else been getting hit by this snow storm? My town already got a couple inches of snow because of it, and we been in a blizzard warning since last night.
    Yesh. It's pretty bad and I am effectively snowed in.

It sucks, too, because I needed to get food yesterday--so I'm living on whatever I can find in the back of a cabinet. Late last night, I ate stuffing.

Snow finally hit toronto. Had to walk to school today. Was soaked when I got there. $600 of recording equipment was also wet. In hindsight, I should have stayed home.

Quote Originally Posted by h3g3l View Post
    It sucks, too, because I needed to get food yesterday--so I'm living on whatever I can find in the back of a cabinet. Late last night, I ate stuffing.
    I've been eating eggs and cereal for all my meals for a week because I cant get to the store.

It's just iced up here; no snow yet, but the temperature is in the mid-twenties, which is really cold for where I am. My winter coat isn't quite warm enough to cut the chill, and my gloves definitely aren't... and I get around by bicycle. Yeah. Cold.