Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IMVU Injustice(Rant Thread)

Default IMVU Injustice(Rant Thread)

I have seen injustice on IMVU, ever since the peer review came out, more and more ABDL items have been set to AP, if you think that's bad listen to this. Recently 1 group and all ABDL groups have been shut down by the IMVU staff for "violation" of terms of service.

I have 1 word to describe this injustice!

BULLSHIT!!!!!!

IMVU let the groups exist for so long and now they have the nerve to f**k us over with their corrupt idea of terms of service?? well to hell with that they can call them the terms of f**k ppl over, which sounds more fitting than terms of service if you ask me!! I mean give me a freaking break!!! what's next?? banning American flags and allowing Swatsiskas on IMVU as GA??!!?? We are only trying to hang out and chat and get along on IMVU, we are all human beings but we are the minority who like to wear diapers or act like babies. Is a little tolerance too much ask for??!!??

I have been thinking about starting a protest group to hopefully end this injustice

"Give me liberty, or give me death!!"-Patrick Henry

And that's my first rant.

Wasn't it Patrick Henry that said that quote?...I joing IMVU yesterday...I don't like it that much...That's pretty much all I have to say

Darkfinn

WTF is IMVU?

pretty sure it was Washington but correct me if I'm wrong.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IMVU

It was definitely Patrick Henry...I don't think Washington ever had any huge speeches like that...IMVU is like an instant messaging thing, but with 3D avatar people that you can customize

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda, roughly
    Ignorance causes Fear.
    Fear causes Hate.
    Hate causes Suffering.
    Most of society is completely ignorant about ABDLism.
    Where do you think that will lead?

IMVU isn't the first virtual space to crack down on ABDLs, nor will it be the last.

There is a lesson here, folks: if you want to be an ABDL online, do it only in spaces which are explicitly set up to be supportive of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby Lily View Post
    I have seen injustice on IMVU, ever since the peer review came out, more and more ABDL items have been set to AP, if you think that's bad listen to this. Recently 1 group and all ABDL groups have been shut down by the IMVU staff for "violation" of terms of service.
    I'm a bit confused...is your rant against IMVU because they have set a few items to Access Pass...or because one (or more?) groups have been shut down?

I'm not a member of any of the ABDL groups, but I AM a developer of IMVU products, primarily ABDL items. I've only had ONE of my products (NON-ABDL, I might add) set to AP (it was a bikini bottom which violated the minimum coverage rules)

To my knowledge the only 'popular' ABDL items that have been set to AP were pampered pup's 'wet' diapers (the ones with the urine running down the leg). Personally, I found those rather offensive, although I had nothing to do with them being set to AP. If it had been up to me they probably would have been removed completely.

I wear a diaper so it WON'T run down my leg! :P

I have a lot of ABDL friends in IMVU and so far none of my ABDL products have been set to AP, nor have I been informed of any others (other than the aforementioned wet diapers by pampered pup).

As for the groups, dunno what to tell you. I've never been a member of any of them (ABDL groups), although I have been invited to join several. *shrugs*

BTW...did your parents read the ToS and agree with them? Because as you are under 18 you're not really supposed to be in IMVU without parental consent. It's in the ToS! *smiles sweetly*

Quote Originally Posted by ayanna View Post
    BTW...did your parents read the ToS and agree with them? Because as you are under 18 you're not really supposed to be in IMVU without parental consent. It's in the ToS! *smiles sweetly*

Does anyone actually do that?

TRy second life, its much better :P

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    TRy second life, its much better :P

Second Life costs a lot of real money to actually have fun...