Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Safe & Secure(d)

Smile Safe & Secure(d)

I have always enjoyed the shorts scene & due to build wearing younger styled shorts, & regressed to timid teen boy status. There has also been a yearning to wear nappies/diapers under them for added excitement. Cut story short, made contact with someone who suggested I try Sissy treatment as she was sure I'd enjoy it. Met up, after some months of phone/e-mail contact & feeling I could trust her & found myself being put into nappy, plastics & very frilly satin rompers, knickers, bonnet, mittens & bootees. Mittens were strapped on so I had to rely on being fed & 'cared' for. Very much enjoyed the experience, but only because it was done with someone I'd got to know & trust first. We intend meeting again with me becoming her baby girl.
    Last edited by Bigboy; 08-Dec-2009 at 19:32.

Miku

i have no idea what you are talking about..

Quote Originally Posted by zap View Post
    i have no idea what you are talking about..
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboy View Post
    I have always enjoyed the shorts scene & due to build wearing younger styled shorts, & regressed to timid teen boy status. There has also been a yearning to wear nappies/diapers under them for added excitement. Cut story short, made contact with someone who suggested I try Sissy treatment as she was sure I'd enjoy it. Met up, after some months of phone/e-mail contact & feeling I could trust her & found myself being put into nappy, plastics & very frilly satin rompers, knickers, bonnet, mittens & bootees. Mittens were strapped on so I had to rely on being fed & 'cared' for. Very much enjoyed the experience, but only because it was done with someone I'd got to know & trust first. We intend meeting again with me becoming her baby girl.
    Awesome. Glad you had a great time. So is your relationship with this person purely mummy/baby or what? You weren't really clear on that. Hope you have a good time next time too. I'm not really into the whole sissy thing but sounds like you really enjoyed it.

As long as you don't go into too much detail (which you didn't, so well done) there's nothing wrong with you telling us about experiences like this... so ignore the sarcastic bastards =P

And oh my god... Diaperjakey is alive o.o

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboy View Post
    Last edited by Bigboy; 3 Hours Ago at 01:32 PM.
    Well. Anyone who cares about grammar must be sane in my book. THEY MUST BE.

What's the point of telling us this story, fine sir?

Quote Originally Posted by Point Blanch View Post
    What's the point of telling us this story, fine sir?
    Uh... because he wants to? What's the point in posting in the thread if you're not interested in it?

Yeah, chill guys, let the Welshman talk!
    It's refreshing to read threads in a Welsh accent!
    Plus there seems to be a lack of sissy threads!

If you don't like a (legitimate) thread, just ignore it!

Too many exclamation marks!

That sounds like a blast! It seems like you found a fun new hobby, and someone to share it with too... lucky. My only question is how did you two find each other?