Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Buying Location

Default Buying Location

I feel like a spammer, but I have a hunger for information and knowledge about my fellow ADISC members, I appologize if I've been posting too many threads for your preferences, BUT.

Where do you buy your diapers? If you say a store locally, I want the store name, if you buy online, the website please.

Darkfinn

I buy from e-bay... XPMedical (xpmedical.com)... or Magic Medical (magicmedical.com)... and ofcourse Bambino (bambinodiapers.com)

You can get some good deals on e-bay... but the diapers typically come in marked cases.

XP Medical ships in unmarked cases... as does Bambino... Magic ships some unmarked, and some marked.

I've bought from a grocercy store...And I want to buy from a CVS...I've also gotten online from XPmedical, and I think some other place

A pharmacy about one or two miles from my house. It's probably a little risky buying in my area, but I'm far too lazy to go further afield to get 'em. :P

I always try to go at really awkward times to prevent any unwanted encounters. Like, go in the pouring rain or at a strange time of day. Works perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by Verscha View Post
    A pharmacy about one or two miles from my house. It's probably a little risky buying in my area, but I'm far too lazy to go further afield to get 'em. :P

I always try to go at really awkward times to prevent any unwanted encounters. Like, go in the pouring rain or at a strange time of day. Works perfectly.

Don't more people tend to go shopping on a rainy day as opposed to a sunny day >__>

xpmedical, securepersonalcare.com, and not long ago i acquired some atns from northshorecare.com. and i also buy them sometimes from a pharmacy that's about 45 minutes' drive away. i think it's called olympic pharmacy or something. they carry tenas and molicares!

I've only bought locally from the walgreens at the end of my street and a rite aid a block further.

Quote Originally Posted by Pojodiaper View Post
    Don't more people tend to go shopping on a rainy day as opposed to a sunny day >__>
    So the saying goes, but I find that people are usually much less inclined to traipse through the pouring rain than in the dry. :P