Thread: Hello Abena X-Pluses!! Pleased to meet you!

Default Hello Abena X-Pluses!! Pleased to meet you!

Okay, so 2 things.
    1. You guys may not remember me, but I'm back!

2. Just got a package of Abena X-Pluses via Fed Ex on Saturday.
    It's definitely the most absorbent diaper I've EVER worn. The leak guards work well, and it's a quite comfortable fit. The tapes re-fasten if you want, too.

The plastic seems really thin, though I feel like it's about to rip all the time.
    At first, I was considering making them the top diaper on my list, for absorbency's sake, but I still think Secure X-Pluses are the best I've ever had.

So no new news here I'm sure to all of you who use/have tried them, but I'm definitely enjoying them.

-Jon

2low

The Only Con's i have against the abenas is the lack of an elastic waisteband !
    then again i would of liked trying a small size to compair vs mediums

I agree about the lack of a waistband. Just so you know the small run pretty small.

The plastic is really thin, I've had one go out on me before. Fluff everywhere, at least it wasn't public, and it was still dry.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Okay, so 2 things.
    1. You guys may not remember me, but I'm back!

2. Just got a package of Abena X-Pluses via Fed Ex on Saturday.
    It's definitely the most absorbent diaper I've EVER worn. The leak guards work well, and it's a quite comfortable fit. The tapes re-fasten if you want, too.

The plastic seems really thin, though I feel like it's about to rip all the time.
    At first, I was considering making them the top diaper on my list, for absorbency's sake, but I still think Secure X-Pluses are the best I've ever had.

So no new news here I'm sure to all of you who use/have tried them, but I'm definitely enjoying them.

-Jon

I've said this before and I'll say it again...you haven't lived until you've worn an Abena Abri-Form X Plus with an Abena Abri-Let Maxi booster, and an Abena Abri-Let Normal booster inside. Get the boosters...put them in there...use lots of baby powder and enjoy. Trust me on this, you won't be sorry.

-Gus

Quote Originally Posted by Angusmac View Post
    I've said this before and I'll say it again...you haven't lived until you've worn an Abena Abri-Form X Plus with an Abena Abri-Let Maxi booster, and an Abena Abri-Let Normal booster inside. Get the boosters...put them in there...use lots of baby powder and enjoy. Trust me on this, you won't be sorry.

-Gus
    I've done this sans adding the normal booster. It's definitely an amazing experience.

Quote Originally Posted by DannyJ View Post
    I've done this sans adding the normal booster. It's definitely an amazing experience.
    Oh you have to try it, put the normal one in so it lines up dead center between your legs...you'll love it!

-Gus

OK now I've both old and new X-Pluses in medium and they both DO HAVE elastic in the rear waistband.