Thread: will they fit?

Smile will they fit?

i have a question for the experienced diaper wearers out there. i was wondering about ordering some new diapers but when i bought some adult diapers the other day they didnt fit and would just fall down (the smallest size) but i measured my waist and i have a 21 inch waist i wheigh 100 pounds, am 5ft5in (if height has anything to do with it) and am a girl. if anyone can give me a specific brand i would be verry greatfull

I think you know what's appropriate, since you've already tried other products.

Honeywell6180

21" waist? Are you sure? I had an ex that was about the same height and weight but her waist was around 28" If it is true that you are 21" you need to stick with youth or large baby diapers.

Elli

I suspect your aim is to have people recommend you try children's nappies. In the context of an ABDL forum, I read the original post as someone saying 'Adult nappies are too big so what else should I try?' Thus giving people the obvious logical response of 'baby nappies'. You don't specify the brand you have tried, and I imagine you wish that people will advise brands like 'Huggies' etc. Just my opinion, not meaning to be harsh, just finding it a bit annoying. If I have misjudged, and you really do want a smaller size, then I apologise and advise trying the Tena website.

There is another problem with Pampers, Luvs, Huggies, and others: They are extremely thin, and have no padding on the sides. They are even thinner than the gender-specific Tena pull-ons! These products are intended to be used either as a diaper for an infant, or can be used as a pad for light incontinence (a moderator on Kimberly Clark's Depend forum recommended the Huggies Overnight 6 for that purpose, in fact). They are designed to be very discrete. Look at a package of Huggies Little Movers, and note that the wearer has full clothing. NO evidence of a diaper shows in the picture. This should drive home the point well enough.

I find the Abenas, and even Depends Max to be far more appealing both in looks and feel. Both are white, and the Depends are almost exactly like a vintage Huggies Trim Fit diaper, only sized bigger. But, I buy the modern thin Luvs as a pad because often the social climate demands it. If this person really wants a "feel good" type of product, then an actual youth "brief" would be far more satisfying. A couple possibilities would be the Tranquility ATN's extra small, or perhaps a Tena Youth.

Honeywell6180

Elli

I see were you are going with this.

This person may try to get you to say GO buy baby diapers. Then they can run of to the media or the web host and say that people on here are encouraging people to be sicko pedos who like baby diapers and tell them to play w/ baby things.

Not sure if that is the case here, but I have seen this tactic used on other sites (coppermine comes to mind).

Not saying that this person is doing this for malicious reasons or even intentially but it never hurts to be cautious.

Perhaps the ELFNYU should post an introduction. That would help I think.

The other easiest thing to do is let Peachy know, he has probably the best judgement around here.

Try the youth size diapers, specifically the Tranquility ATN if you can get them. If you want something more discreet and light, though, try GoodNites. They don't hold a lot, but, hey, they're pretty damn cute.

Quote Originally Posted by barkd74 View Post
    21" waist? Are you sure? I had an ex that was about the same height and weight but her waist was around 28" If it is true that you are 21" you need to stick with youth or large baby diapers.
    Ah, my dear boy, the secret is in the bone structure. Some girls are skinny....and some girls are thick and curvylicious and will rip your head off because they're built a bit like female football players. (Such as myself, and I'm not afraid to say it.)

Elli

Quote Originally Posted by ChildishDaze View Post
    Elli

I see were you are going with this.

This person may try to get you to say GO buy baby diapers. Then they can run of to the media or the web host and say that people on here are encouraging people to be sicko pedos who like baby diapers and tell them to play w/ baby things.

Not sure if that is the case here, but I have seen this tactic used on other sites (coppermine comes to mind).

Not saying that this person is doing this for malicious reasons or even intentially but it never hurts to be cautious.

Perhaps the ELFNYU should post an introduction. That would help I think.

The other easiest thing to do is let Peachy know, he has probably the best judgement around here.

Thanks for your input. I too agree that Peachy's judgement is sound. Yay for cool mods. And I also agree with the sentiment, that we aren't detectives here!

I had never thought of the 'running to the media...or whoever' tactic. You must have seen that happen before, huh? It's a good point, but if the OP is less than genuine, I was just guessing they were after some affirmation or some babying. A bit of a fantasy perhaps. If that was the case, it's only really the deception I have a problem with. Deception really grates. However, they might be genuine. I agree that it's ok to be cautious, and I like your friendliness. I think it's time now though to drop the conversation on whether the OP is genuine, and allow them to get back here and clear things up, if they wish or post an intro thread if they haven't. Better not give them a bad start and I'm slightly worried about becoming the instigator of off-topicness, flaming etc.