Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paper Question

Default Paper Question

Hey, I know I posted something about this before, but it is a closed topic and I just have one more question to ask about it. I plan to write this letter to my friend and give it to her at the end of our senior year, this year. And I am making special..yadda yadda, read the other thread for the whole story.

Anyways...Is it better to type this letter, or write it free hand? I am leaning towards type, b/c my hand writing isn't A 1 and typed ink will last longer.

Now as for paper... I have read I should use resume paper to make it good quality. But I want your guys opinion on it. So, what type of paper should I print this on?

Thanks for the pointers!

Dude, you overthink this stuff way too much.

Just do whatever you feel most comfortable with. Personally, I'd hand write it, I find it to be a little more personal.

Yeah. you are def. overthinking it. I say write it by hand, just take your time, it's way more personal that way.

I third both of Nicky and s4u's sentiments.

Chill the eff out and write it by hand. :3

I say type it if you can't write very well. There's no point in having something she can't read. Im sure she understand if you explain it

Ya, I know I am over thinking it, I just want everything to be perfect, or as close to perfect that I can get it. Now, if I hand write it, what type of paper should I use.. Regular comp. paper, or stationary?

.... Nice paper?

Uncreased paper?

Oh, and handwrite it. If you're going to the effort of overthinking it this far, then at least put in the effort to write neatly. No one falls for typed letters, it's all about the old-fashioned handwriting!

If you type it you might as well just send it by email!

If you want to be both old fashioned and sexy by handwriting it, but at the same time hi-tec and sexy by typing it, I suggest...
    *Fanfare*
    Create a font from your own handwriting - fontcapture.com

Very sexy!

EmeraldsAndLime

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie F View Post
    If you want to be both old fashioned and sexy by handwriting it, but at the same time hi-tec and sexy by typing it, I suggest...
    *Fanfare*
    Create a font from your own handwriting - fontcapture.com

Very sexy!
    This... this is awesome!

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/4273/lukieb.jpg

Shabby handwriting though.

DT do you think about everything this way, you are going make yourself crazy if you keep this up.

Take one day at a time slow down and enjoy life, don't sweat the small stuff, no matter how hard you try life will never be perfect.