View Poll Results: Your Pick: Who wins the 2010 Rose Bowl?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • 8 Oregon Ducks

6 40.00%
  • 7 Ohio State Buckeyes

9 60.00%
  • I want this to be a fun game and I want everybody to be happy at the end

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The BCS Rose Bowl Oregon vs. Ohio State

Default The BCS Rose Bowl Oregon vs. Ohio State

This is my first of several threads that include polls for our crazy ADISC football fans. While I get pissed off for my 3-9 Redskins I can enjoy a happy new year with this year's Rose Bowl. This year, we see a matchup with the 8 Oregon Ducks and the 7 Ohio State Buckeyes. Although this game does not occur for another 3 weeks, I just want to see the overall consensus of who you think will win this game.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/2d/OregonDucks.png
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/c1/Ohio_State_Buckeyes_logo.svg

As much as i don't like the Buckeyes the big ten needs some bowl wins and Tressel can't keep losing big games forever.

I'm a UW Husky fan through and through, but I'll go west coast on this one. I can't believe I'm saying this...ug...go ducks.

btw, how about those huskies rockin Cal. Wish we could have played that way all year!

Haha...I like your answer Fire2box. I'm thinking Ohio State will win, but the Ducks are due!

Bullshit the ducks are due. We NEEEEED a bowl victory. Jim Tressell needs to shake this "major game stigma" of his.

/me sings "I don't give a damn for the whole state of Oregon, the whole state of Oregon, the whole state of Oregon. I don't give a damn for the whole state of Oregon, I'm from O-HI-O"

ble the bucks, but they're probably gonna win...again...

more interested in the Bama Texas game...ROLL TIDE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dcviper View Post
    Bullshit the ducks are due. We NEEEEED a bowl victory. Jim Tressell needs to shake this "major game stigma" of his.

/me sings "I don't give a damn for the whole state of Oregon, the whole state of Oregon, the whole state of Oregon. I don't give a damn for the whole state of Oregon, I'm from O-HI-O"
    Do you know how boring it is in freaking Oregon. They only got 2 good citys Portland and Bend. Medford sucks, ashland sucks even more and Eugene/Springfield is a distant 3rd from Portland and Bend. So yeah... the ducks do need this win then they can go back to being bored out of their skulls for 3-5 more months, until the season start again.

Big 10 is an incredibly weak conference. Pac-10 is decent. Oregon wins.