Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Heated Seats

Default Heated Seats

Well I was wearing my Abena today and it was soaked to say the least. You know, where the pee was sort of cold. Well my dad had me take his car to pick up a pizza. So i decided to take advantage of the heated seats. It felt sorta of weird, b/c the seats like re-heated the cold pee in the diaper, so it went from cold to warm and then cooled off again. It felt nice, but odd. Has anyone else done this before?

Heated seats feel weird whether or not your wearing a diaper. I always feel like I've wet myself if someone has a heated seat and I didn't know.

lol Link. That would be a little bit disconcerting. I suspect I would keep looking down wondering...did I? Heated seats was the one thing we didn't get when we bought our Jeep Grand Cherokee, so I haven't had the pleasure.

I love them i have them in the Expedition and they rock. It also has a cooling setting too for the summer time.

I've used a heating pad before when my diaper goes cold (usually if I've been running around outside in the snow ... it's been snowing nonstop for 3 days here, we've got at least 3 feet of accumulation already) before it's reached capacity.

I would probably do that with heated seats in a car, too.

I have heated seats. and if I go out diapered this winter I will have to give that a try.

Yes ^.=.^
    I actually have a heat pad for my back...but sitting on it works too, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
    I love them i have them in the Expedition and they rock. It also has a cooling setting too for the summer time.
    That's bad ass! I've never heard of cooled seats before, how new is the vehicle?

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    lol Link. That would be a little bit disconcerting. I suspect I would keep looking down wondering...did I?
    Actually, my mom gets more surprised than I do. My aunt got a new car and didn't tell my mom about the heated seats, and she actually thought she did wet herself. She laughed for most of the car ride. I really wish I could have seen the horrified look on her face when she first felt the warmth.