Thread: Everyone is out of stock?!?!

Default Everyone is out of stock?!?!

What is going on?! I went to bambino website and they were out of Quadro Pads. I was planning on getting some with a fresh pack of bambinos. Then I was going to get Abena x-plus from KCK Medical... and they are out too! I just don't trust ABU to get my supplies. Then everyone else is rather expensive. Cause they charge more + shipping. I hope Bambino stocks up before Christmas time.

Everyone's buying christmas presents for their AB friends.

There may be more AB/TB/DL's ordering this time of year because they can just say it's a gift if anyone living with them questions what is in the box.

Its that time to give and apparently diapers are all the rage this christmas. Take that ZhuZhu Pets!

Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post
    What is going on?! I went to bambino website and they were out of Quadro Pads. I was planning on getting some with a fresh pack of bambinos. Then I was going to get Abena x-plus from KCK Medical... and they are out too! I just don't trust ABU to get my supplies. Then everyone else is rather expensive. Cause they charge more + shipping. I hope Bambino stocks up before Christmas time.
    I believe on the website it says they should be getting them back in on the 10th. I was a little disappointed too, I really wanted to get some before Christmas vacation.

Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post
    Then I was going to get Abena x-plus from KCK Medical
    Not the best seller IMO... Fair warning.

XP Has both the X-Plus and Abrilets in stock.

Jease I hope that they get some so i can give some to myself of my mom randomly buys me them (ha like she would ever)