Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Maybe "problem" solved

Smile Maybe "problem" solved

I have been trying to think of a way to tell my girlfriend, whom I am sure is the one for me to marry, about my diapers for a couple of months. This morning she wanted me to come over and hang some pictures of us in her room. I had to use the bathroom so I went into her private bathroom. There on the counter top was a half full bag of the new Depend Womens Underwear. And behind it was a bag of size 4 Huggies, I couldn't believe it!! I didn't say anything when I came out of the bathroom and just continued hanging the pictures, having a hard time keeping my mind on the job. Awhile later she went into the bathroom and when she came out she looked alittle sheepish. She said to me, "I guess you saw the 'old ladies diapers' and the baby diapers. I hope I am not telling you more information then you want to know, but my periods are very unpredicable and very heavy at times. So around the time I think it might be coming, I wear the disposable underwear and then when it comes I need to put a baby diaper in them, especially at night. I got the idea of the baby diaper one night when I was babysitting and my period started. The only thing I could think of using was one of the baby's diapers. It worked so well that I decided to keep on using them. I buy a big bag of them when I find them on sale, and they last forever. You probably think it is weird but I almost don't mind my period anymore because of the diapers. I never have to worry about ruining anything and it really doesn't feel all that bad wearing them, in fact I enjoy the confidence they inspire." (These were her exact words, can you believe it!!) Laughingly she said, "It is just one of the 'great' things about being a women." I just laughed with her, being so relieved after hearing all of this. I wanted to tell her then about my having to wear diapers to bed also, but just then her mother called us to eat lunch.

I had to leave after lunch so I havn't told her yet. Knowing all of this, what would be the best way to tell her about my diapers?

Wow, I'd say to tell her, you would definately make her feel better about what happened. Tell her about your bedtime problem. Then say something like I can't sleep without them. Don't try to make them sexual let her lead you on. Maybe you can offer her to try one of your diapers or something.

Odd that she wouldn't hide them. We all hide them. Odder yet that the phone suddenly rings and you have to suddenly leave. I'm just say'n. But I have heard stranger stories, and seen things even more hard to believe, so I suppose anything is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx View Post
    Sorry, Billy, the BS meter is heading up the scale......
    Really? I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt. OP, I think you should tell her how you feel. It sounds like maybe she will be a little accepting, since she sometimes wears herself.

If it was really something you wanted to talk with her about, this definitely provides an easier way to present it. Do you actually need them? If not, I wouldn't lie to her about having to need them or anything. But, certainly, her having used them and knowing they aren't that gross provides a nice segway into you telling her of your interests.

Weird that she would use diapers for her period. I'd imagine caking would be an issue.

My wife uses Depends for her period, its not a big deal, its not uncommon either.

For the original question, she uses her diapers as a necessity, dont make it sexual because she thinks
    diaper = gross bloody mess
    not diaper = happy fun time.

I would admit to her you think that she wears diapers as kind of a turn on, and ask if she would ever wear one for you.
    Then admit to her you would like to try them, and go from there.
    Dont tell her outright that you have a diaper fetish, it may be to much to take in at once.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillhouse View Post
    Weird that she would use diapers for her period. I'd imagine caking would be an issue.
    This just gave me the most disgusting visual ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky View Post
    Really? I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt. OP, I think you should tell her how you feel. It sounds like maybe she will be a little accepting, since she sometimes wears herself.
    I am with you on this one.. there are some red flags, but I see this as probable. My biggest concern is why depends AND pull-ups? The pull-ups would be less noticeable and cost less in the long run and she said they work better. She doesn't have to fit in them either, she could just rip them apart and use them as a pad.

That all said I can see why it would be so easy to call bullshit on this since A. its a new member. B. no spaces, it seems written without any care and quickly. Still this sort of thing is plausible.