Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Snow in the East Coast!

Default Snow in the East Coast!

More so, snow in the DMV! Usually we here don't get that much snow until late January, but we are getting decent snow here. I am not a snow lover but If it holds out and freezes I can possibly get 8 hours pay on monday on a snow day opening! Lets just savor the moment here, cause the Northeast would get this storm tomorrow.

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by tk7432 View Post
    DMV!
    What is the "DMV"? I've seen a fair amount of places along the American east coast from FL up to MA, but I've never come across an area called "DMV"

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by tk7432 View Post
    More so, snow in the DMV!
    Jeez, waiting in line at the Department of Motor Vehicles is pretty terrible without it snowing on you the whole time.
    Last edited by Fruitkitty; 05-Dec-2009 at 19:44.

Living in the state which the "M" stands for in DMV, I'm pretty sure tk7432 means Del-Mar-Va as in the peninsula comprising parts of those three states.

~Pramrider

Quote Originally Posted by Pramrider View Post
    Living in the state which the "M" stands for in DMV, I'm pretty sure tk7432 means Del-Mar-Va as in the peninsula comprising parts of those three states.

~Pramrider
    Or is it DC, Mar, VA? Anyways, yeah. Tons of snow, and it's early for the season.

I always use DMV to refer to the region as to where I live, but it is the DC-Maryland-Virginia area.

Just so relaxing chillin at home with the heat on watching the SEC Championship game wearing nothing but a girls goodnite. Just relaxing.
    Last edited by EvaIlyxtra; 05-Dec-2009 at 21:11.

Here on my mountian I have about 3" of snow as of just before dark, my paved driveway is covered along with the 1 car I let stand outside.

No shoveling it will melt by the time I need to leave tomorrow.

The weather hasn't been too great here in the Hampton Roads, but it's nothing compared to Iowa around this time of year

How can we have actually beat Toronto? That sounds impossible!