Thread: LRWS Radio

Default LRWS Radio

The following is a podcast made by myself and a friend. Please listen, comment and enjoy. Please note this has strong language and that is why it is being uploaded here and volume changes periodically.

RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

Says I have to be a premium member, and that's not happening.

Just upload it to youtube or something.

I'm not that great with editing so I can't put that on youtube just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillhouse View Post
    Says I have to be a premium member, and that's not happening.

Just upload it to youtube or something.
    You don't have to be a premium member to download it. Just wait the 60 seconds or so for the download button to appear if you clicked "free user"

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateZero View Post
    You don't have to be a premium member to download it. Just wait the 60 seconds or so for the download button to appear if you clicked "free user"
    When I went, it said "There are no more free downloads left for this file."

We are recording a show tomarrow and we should have that up on youtube tomarrow or sunday.

---------- Post added 28-12-2009 at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was 25-12-2009 at 11:35 PM ----------

LRWS 12/26/09

YouTube - LRWS Radio 12/26/09 Pt. 1

Enjoy!

So I listened to the first part. It was what every good radio show is: pointless, rambling, funny. The thing is, though, radio shows like that (particularly morning shows) already have huge followings, so people tune in no matter what. You guys don't have that, so instead of treating the podcast like a radio show, you should just treat it like a podcast. i.e. Give it an overall topic or theme. That'll get people who are interested to listen, and you'll start to build a fanbase. Also, you might want to make it shorter. Don't make it any longer than the ten-minute limit on youtube. Because, chances are, people aren't going to click on that second link and listen to the second and third parts. Proof: The first part has 14 views, but the second and third parts only have 3 and 2, respectively.

The thing I didn't like about it was the opening, with all the robotic voices and everything. It seems kind of tacky to me. You should just voice that part yourself, if you keep it at all. It took over a minute to get to the actual podcast.

Anyway, keep up the good work.

Thanks for that Chillhouse we'll take that under advisement. Oh and about the intro, yeah we might trim that down but we wanted it because it sounded cool to us and seemed different.

---------- Post added 16-01-2010 at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was 30-12-2009 at 02:42 PM ----------

New from LRWS Radio.

YouTube - Stewie Griffin at the BRN

Next show schedualed for 1/23.

---------- Post added 26-01-2010 at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was 16-01-2010 at 11:36 PM ----------

New show now up.

YouTube - LRWS 1/23/10 Part 1

Countdown

I listened to the latest one. It's definitely worth a listen.

Hey guys

My bro and I have a morning talk show at a college radio.

I have a couple of programs that we use to cut and make audio clips with if you are interested I can send you a private message with the link to the programs we use.