Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any fellow musicians?

Default Any fellow musicians?

Well, I've been rapping for quite a while, and I believe myself to be quite decent. As do my 200 or so fans :P But I was just wondering if there were any musicians of any genre on here near my age preferably, you know, just people I can identify with. idk, bear with me. I'm bored. and i haven't been on this site in quite a while.. :P

I have a folk-rock band. We play shows around Seattle. It definitely is a lot of fun: nothing better than playing live.

There was a thread like this one quite recently, but since I like to talk about me it's alright. I play guitar, and sing / scream for a band in my home town now. I'm trying to pick up keyboard - I know it'll be good for me to learn, but it's hard to get into. Yeah.

Default Musician right over here

I play acoustic guitar, electric guitar, bass guitar, ocarina, marimba, vibraphone, xylophone, marching snare drum, marching bass drum, tenor/ quad drums, cymbals, Djun Djun, Djembe, Djunbek, every hand drum in existance, slide flute, full drum set with a double bass pedal, and I sing.

Well i am in chior band and in an actual band that my friends have up. It mostly invloves skrewing around and making jokes. But we take the music like it matters.

I play guitar and sing backup vocals in my band, Bring Back The Fallen

In addition, I play bass, and I would like to buy a drum kit and learn how to play drums

I'm not a cool guitar player... :/

I'm a clarinet/violinist though! Aren't I awesome now?! o_e

We have a band of 77. We are freaking amazing.

--The Foxxeh Assassin--

Quote Originally Posted by TheFoxxehAssassin View Post
    I'm not a cool guitar player... :/

I'm a clarinet/violinist though! Aren't I awesome now?! o_e

We have a band of 77. We are freaking amazing.

--The Foxxeh Assassin--
    I used to play saxophone, if that counts O.o

I play acoustic soft rock on my guitar, sing, and write songs. Not in a band currently.

Quote Originally Posted by Legolas View Post
    I play acoustic guitar, electric guitar, bass guitar, ocarina, marimba, vibraphone, xylophone, marching snare drum, marching bass drum, tenor/ quad drums, cymbals, Djun Djun, Djembe, Djunbek, every hand drum in existance, slide flute, full drum set with a double bass pedal, and I sing.
    You remind me of a friend I have. Most musically inclined bastard ever and plays just about every instrument. Including didgeridoo.

I play violin in my school orchestra, and play guitar, bass, and do deaath growls for a unique two person band im in,,,