Thread: Question about Kendall and prevail

Default Question about Kendall and prevail

i work a a package handiling hub and have loaded some kendall (spelled wrong prolly) and prevail diapers and was wantin to know if they were any good??

The older Prevail Overnight diapers are GREAT. I wish I could find them again.

I have a bunch of Kendall, love em, they're plastic thick and reasonably absorbent. I had a bag of Prevail 'fits like a t' briefs. Interesting design, very comfy and extremely absorbant, but they kept detaching.

It depends on what kind they are. Kendal and Prevail (First Quality) have lots of different diapers. It's like saying, "I found a Ford or GM car, is it any good?" Both companies make some good and some not so good diapers. If you could let us know what diaper they are we could be able to answer your question better.

well i want the thickest and most absorbant diaper i can find without going to cloth

Quote Originally Posted by abmastermind View Post
    well i want the thickest and most absorbant diaper i can find without going to cloth
    Well then technically the thickest diaper out there is the Abena X Plus, buy it then.

Or you could buy bambino...

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

but prevail is awesome. I wear them all the time. they're even better with a booster pad from depends in them.

DarkFinn gave me a package of Kendall Wings a while back and they were the best diaper I've ever worn! They're really absorbent and fit nicely and comfortably.