Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 51

Thread: Partially found out!

  1. #1

    Default Partially found out!

    Alright well this former friend of mine sorta of found out my attraction to diapers. First off, we were friends at the start of this week, then he asked to copy my homework in history b/c he didn't finish his. I said "no" he got pissed and said" Come on friends help friends out"

    I said "I will help you, but not help you cheat"

    Long story short he said he is never speaking to me again. I was fine with that, good ridence to bad blood.

    Well to top it off he threatened to extort me for my work. He said

    "It would be unfortunate if something bad happened to you later this week"

    I saved the AIM chat log and printed it out. So this guy goes around snooping on my online names, and finds my yahoo answers account. I had asked a diaper related question on there 3 years ago and now he brought it up at lunch and he is holding it against me. I respectfully declined that, I told him I will look into what he is accusing me of. So, pretty much he is kind of blackmailing me with this, but it isn't blatantly obvious?

    I am just so PISSED right now. Mainly at myself for leaving a trail, that was my fucking fault and I understand that. I am usually great a covering my tracks, but unfortunately this was posted when I was a stupid early teen, I am great at it now, but one slip up is all it required.

    Through the day he refereed to me as 'baby"

    I am just so filled with rage right now, just listening to my thoughts I sound like I am an extreme nationalist. He thinks he is smarter than me, I have more study in the field of politics and political tricks than he does, I will use those tricks to destroy his credibility and save my ass. I am even thinking of bringing the extortion charges against him. I can really fuck up his life, if were to be found guilty of it, in Michigan that is punishable up to 10 years in prison I can easily lock him into minimum wage and poverty for the rest of his life.

    So, what should I do to clear my name in reference to the diaper question? I am thinking of making a word in the post into an acronym and creating an AIM account in relation to the word, having him talk to it, but with the "fake" account being me, then saying something like I just posted this for this guy.

    I am working on other methods right now, it WILL NOT result in violence against this person. I am not that type of guy to fight someone, instead I will mentally fight him. I am smarter and superior to him. He will not bring me down!!!

    (has anyone been in this situation)?

  2. #2

    Default

    Good luck. But seriously, this is so a futile thing, I'd let it pass. If you act like it's futile and childish, like it is, people won't pay much attention to him.

    And a good, solid, verbal warning to him that if he does not stop with this shit, you will take legal actions or seek officials help to shut him up. He will laught at you, but then, when he is called to your school principal or whatever because he keep treatening you, he won't find it funny.

    No need for elaborate skeems. Just ignore the guy and shut him up.

  3. #3

    Default

    Like I said I hold his future in my hands, I will not hesitate, nor feel bad for crushing it! Thank you for your input.

  4. #4
    LilLillyKitten

    Default

    Listen, a lot of people are going to give you crap to deal with, for many different reasons; getting this aggravated over something so petty is really just a waste of your time and energy... ignore him. (Also, inform the administration that he is making threats against you.)

    I find it laughable that he said he wouldn't speak to you because you wouldn't help him cheat, and I find it outrageously hilarious that he would attempt to blackmail you with something that could easily be written off as coincidence. (Surprisingly, my username is taken on certain sites.)

    IMHO, you need to humble yourself, even though he is in the wrong, by refusing to play his game. (Besides, I don't think you're going to lock a teenager up for 10 years because he's making fun of you for wearing diapers.) He's bringing you down even now; don't let him have that power over you, it will only encourage him.

  5. #5

    Default

    If extortion charges were brought against him he could, since he is 18 face up to 10 years in prison in Michigan. I was blind sided that he would flip out as badly as he did for me not helping him cheat, let alone try to dig up dirt on me for not doing and carrying a grudge for this long.

  6. #6

    Default

    As TygerLily said, your best off ingoring him. You won't "crush" his life in any way if you tell the local PD, and he certainly won't be tried for extortion.

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by diaperedteenager View Post
    I am just so filled with rage right now, just listening to my thoughts I sound like I am an extreme nationalist. He thinks he is smarter than me, I have more study in the field of politics and political tricks than he does, I will use those tricks to destroy his credibility and save my ass. I am even thinking of bringing the extortion charges against him. I can really fuck up his life, if were to be found guilty of it, in Michigan that is punishable up to 10 years in prison I can easily lock him into minimum wage and poverty for the rest of his life.
    Hey, come one now man, be rational. Its obvious that the best thing to do would be to just kill this person and get it over with.

    Also, why is he so mad about you not letting hims see your homework? Not something to toss a friendship out the window for. Anyways, it's fairly ridiculous that this person would search through all your interent info like that, just trying to find some dirt. Just forget about it man, how many people are actually going to believe this guy for digging through your old stuff and coming up with something like that? And even if he has proof, he would just come across as an immature tool with way too much spare time. As for using the law to bring this guy down... that's kidna funny. This is some high school dispute, not some big legal deal. I don't think you'd even make it to court, and even if you did, your "secret" would be exposed anyways. You may be pissed, but even thinking about trying to destroy this guy's life is kinda messed up, and I don't think it would work for you.




    Quote Originally Posted by diaperedteenager View Post
    Like I said I hold his future in my hands, I will not hesitate, nor feel bad for crushing it! Thank you for your input.

    Your future dude? There's a whole world outside of high school, and everybody in it couldn't care less about what happened to you in high school. This may seem like the most tragic event in your whole life, but it's nothing man. Thinking that this could destroy you life is silly, thinking about destroying the other guy's life is ridiculous. Just talk to this person and deal with it in a mature way. Nobody's whole world is going to be shattered, and if that's what you guys try to do you'll just end up looking like a couple of jackasses.

    Sorry, that's kind of a harsh post, but this is only going to suck as much as you let it.

    And, if all else fails, kill him, burn the body and throw the ashes in a fast river.

  8. #8

    Default

    I have calmed down a lot since I have posted this, my blood was rushing all over my body, heart pounding as well as my face. I must get off of this rage high and think rationally. I will ignore him. But what should I do if he questions me publicly about it again?

    ---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------



    Quote Originally Posted by Slang View Post
    Hey, come one now man, be rational. Its obvious that the best thing to do would be to just kill this person and get it over with.

    Also, why is he so mad about you not letting hims see your homework? Not something to toss a friendship out the window for. Anyways, it's fairly ridiculous that this person would search through all your interent info like that, just trying to find some dirt. Just forget about it man, how many people are actually going to believe this guy for digging through your old stuff and coming up with something like that? And even if he has proof, he would just come across as an immature tool with way too much spare time. As for using the law to bring this guy down... that's kidna funny. This is some high school dispute, not some big legal deal. I don't think you'd even make it to court, and even if you did, your "secret" would be exposed anyways. You may be pissed, but even thinking about trying to destroy this guy's life is kinda messed up, and I don't think it would work for you.





    Your future dude? There's a whole world outside of high school, and everybody in it couldn't care less about what happened to you in high school. This may seem like the most tragic event in your whole life, but it's nothing man. Thinking that this could destroy you life is silly, thinking about destroying the other guy's life is ridiculous. Just talk to this person and deal with it in a mature way. Nobody's whole world is going to be shattered, and if that's what you guys try to do you'll just end up looking like a couple of jackasses.

    Sorry, that's kind of a harsh post, but this is only going to suck as much as you let it.

    And, if all else fails, kill him, burn the body and throw the ashes in a fast river.

    I am not threatening legal action for finding out my secret, no. It is the fact that he threatened my well being. He is known for his violence and I would take action if he were to harm me or my stuff in anyway, doesn't matter if it is a HS dispute...the point is it still falls under the category of EXTORTION, which is a punishable offense.

    Again, thank you all for your input, dont worry about seeming harsh, I probably need it. I have calmed down a lot though from when I posted this.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by diaperedteenager View Post
    So, what should I do to clear my name in reference to the diaper question? I am thinking of making a word in the post into an acronym and creating an AIM account in relation to the word, having him talk to it, but with the "fake" account being me, then saying something like I just posted this for this guy.
    I'm glad you changed you mind, because I didn't understand this part.

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by diaperedteenager View Post

    I am not threatening legal action for finding out my secret, no. It is the fact that he threatened my well being. He is known for his violence and I would take action if he were to harm me or my stuff in anyway, doesn't matter if it is a HS dispute...the point is it still falls under the category of EXTORTION, which is a punishable offense.

    Again, thank you all for your input, dont worry about seeming harsh, I probably need it. I have calmed down a lot though from when I posted this.
    Alright, well, there's nothing to fear as long as you're thinking clear. If that's not some after-school special slogan, it totally should be. And if that doesn't make you feel better, have some skittles and pepsi, makes anyone feel better.

    Sucks that this dude is so pissed about something so small, and that he's going to so much trouble to screw you over. Hopefully he'll settle down and grow up a bit, and maybe you can just move on. Dude sounds a bit crazy, so with any luck it'll blow over pretty quickly and you won't have to worry about him doing anything stupid.

    Or, you could just kill him.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-Jan-2009, 05:35
  2. Will be partially absent for a while.
    By Charlie in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-May-2008, 11:10

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.