Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hi! My name is ....

Default Hi! My name is ....

*scratches* Statik
    Hi! My name is.. (huh?) My name is.. (what?)
    *scratches* Statik

Ahem.. excuse me!
    Can I have the attention of the class for one second?

Hi kids! Do you like violence? (yeah yeah yeah!)

*grins* Sorry. I can't allow myself to do a boring template intro so I had to mix it up a bit. So um where to start? Well you know my name by now. I'm 28. One of those furries, a lion to be exact. Fursuiter. Future alcoholic. (ha!), Xbox live junkie, and a white collared work slave.

Oh wait this is a diaper site huh? Yeah I like those too.

My main interests seem to focus on music. To quote my friend "I always know when I'm around you to expect good music" I'm pretty active when it comes to exposing others to the underground sound. I run the lj community DnB_Furs so that would make me a junglist for those of you keeping up. I'm obsessed with dubstep. I love breaks, grime, glitch, triphop, and even some oldskool hiphop.

Um what else, I am involved with my better half who happens to go by Noname as his fur name for eight years now. I swear we're furries! We can often be seen together on games like Halo teabaggin' it the hell up.

And did I mention I love lions? Yeah I love them too.

Alright that's enough of this. If that's not a intro I don't know what is.

Valence

Hahaha oh wow. This wins my vote for best intro of the month :P

Welcome to ADISC, I really hope you'll enjoy it here. I know many others will enjoy you being here.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapejuice View Post
    Hahaha oh wow. This wins my vote for best intro of the month :P

Welcome to ADISC, I really hope you'll enjoy it here. I know many others will enjoy you being here.
    Why thank you. I like to accept this reward on behalf of OCD and all the little people everywhere because without you I would of had nothing to climb on top of.

How was Scrooge's new role btw?

Welcome.

You have just won the "Weirdest avatar i've ever seen contest." Congrates. :cake:

Valence

You mean in the newest remake? Yes, it was quite entertaining, but in all other versions he's always depicted as cruel to the bone, until mid-way through the Ghost of Christmas Yet To Come's visit. In this newest version, he was depicted as realizing he'd done wrong just around the start of the Ghost of Christmas Past's visit. so it kind of made the story that little bit less interesting. But by god, other than that the movie was amazing.

[/walloftext]

Welcome to ADISC
    We got padded souls
    We got friendly talk
    without the annoying trolls
    Welcome to ADISC
    Watch your diaper sagging to your shun n,n,n,n,,n,n,,n,n,n,,n,n,,n knees, knees

*headbangs*

(I had to respond to a song intro with a song)

Lol I'll be hanging around this intro to see what happens next.

Well welcome to adisc!

Peachy

Why, hello there! I'd answer your intro with an equally non-standard reply, but you seem awfully familiar from the 'old times' at DPF, and my brain's busy trying to go into that far corner of my mental (the place where the light's been broken for years and where everyone dumps their old stuff in the hope to need it again about 3 million years in the future) to try to figure out who you were.
    So, since I have a pit for a brain, all I can come up with right now is a pityful "Enjoy your time here!".

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    Why, hello there! I'd answer your intro with an equally non-standard reply, but you seem awfully familiar from the 'old times' at DPF, and my brain's busy trying to go into that far corner of my mental (the place where the light's been broken for years and where everyone dumps their old stuff in the hope to need it again about 3 million years in the future) to try to figure out who you were.
    So, since I have a pit for a brain, all I can come up with right now is a pityful "Enjoy your time here!".

Peachy
    Does this ring a bell?

>^_^<

Quote Originally Posted by Takashi View Post
    Welcome.

You have just won the "Weirdest avatar i've ever seen contest." Congrates. :cake:

Ummm thanks? I think. *scratches head*

Quote Originally Posted by muira_wolf_pup View Post
    Welcome to ADISC
    We got padded souls
    We got friendly talk
    without the annoying trolls
    Welcome to ADISC
    Watch your diaper sagging to your shun n,n,n,n,,n,n,,n,n,n,,n,n,,n knees, knees

*headbangs*

(I had to respond to a song intro with a song)

A lions gotta eat and trolls are full of meat. Though sometimes spoiled. You can have those pieces if you like. ;]

Quote Originally Posted by scoo View Post
    Lol I'll be hanging around this intro to see what happens next.

Well welcome to adisc!
    It seems chill here. I like the rules. I like the general mission. It seems like something I would start up if I had the time and knowledge to do so. A nice replacement to the likes of dpf, aby, and rup though.

Thanks for the welcome.
    Last edited by Peachy; 03-Dec-2009 at 17:05. Reason: merging quadruple post...*kicks software for not doing it automatically*

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by statik View Post
    Does this ring a bell?

>^_^<
    Oh...the catface

*goes to kick forum software for not auto-merging multiple posts*

Peachy