Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Idea

Default New Idea

So I was talking with DarkFinn about what I do at school since I have to wear in the day and he said I should post on here. So...

What I usualy do is wear two pull ups (Not two with the inner one having slits cut in it but just two pull ups) and that way I can change without getting completely undressed.

I think you should put slits in the inner one, then you wouldn't have to get changed

Darkfinn

well... I believe the overall idea is to stay dry... and not to sit in a wet pull-up all day

this was the first I've heard of such a plan... and to me it seems valid... though it wouldn't work with tape-on diapers.. just pullups

it has been shown that double diapering dosen't completely double the absorbancy... two diapers alone are more absorbant than one double... so if you could just yank the wet one off real fast and be dry again... I believe it would be beneficial...

not that I ever wear pullups (adult ones suck) but it might be interesting to try sometime.

Well you could always just test it out one day and see what it's like

Then wouldn't wearing a actual diaper be better, they smell less, keep it away from your skin, and hold more. IMO, you should get actual ones, if you are willing to do that, if not, do what Darkfinn said.

I have real ones. But at school and stuff I like the option of going to the bathroom instead of in a diaper if I know I have to go

naw it's too hard to take it off and put it back on. not to mention waaaaaaaay more noticable. but ok nevermind. Just kind thought it might be helpful to other people that day wet. but nevermind just forget it

Oh no, you asked for help, now you will get it.

Here is what you need to do.

Quote Originally Posted by darkfinn
    well... I believe the overall idea is to stay dry... and not to sit in a wet pull-up all day

this was the first I've heard of such a plan... and to me it seems valid... though it wouldn't work with tape-on diapers.. just pullups

it has been shown that double diapering dosen't completely double the absorbancy... two diapers alone are more absorbant than one double... so if you could just yank the wet one off real fast and be dry again... I believe it would be beneficial...