Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Concession Web Comic

Default Concession Web Comic

Dont know if any of you others fur look at this comic but if you will love Nicole in today's one (12/1/09). Good to have a nice giggle after a long arc. and a babyfur reference

Concession: Tuesday, December 1, 2009

i read this comic all the time ^-^ and its kind of funny because the artist (immelmann or "immy") really dosent like or get babyfurs or DL's....ironyy~

Quote Originally Posted by cooro View Post
    i read this comic all the time ^-^ and its kind of funny because the artist (immelmann or "immy") really dosent like or get babyfurs or DL's....ironyy~

I'd beg to differ, considering one of his main characters (also one of the most well-liked characters) happens to be a babyfur. (Matt.)

yeah, but i talked to him in his IRC he said "baby furs are weird". i asked "how". and then he said "you obviously never met one", then i left it at that and got a chuckle from it

Quote Originally Posted by cooro View Post
    yeah, but i talked to him in his IRC he said "baby furs are weird". i asked "how". and then he said "you obviously never met one", then i left it at that and got a chuckle from it

Because a vast majority are weird from the outside looking in? And have a larger persecution complex than the fandom as a whole? (This coming from a fur.)

Doesn't mean he doesn't like them.

lol, got me interested in reading it.. looks like a fun read. does anyone read Furthia High comic? I like it pretty well.

mhmm, it a good comic but i like concessions better

Thanks for introducing me to Concession! I've read through most of the archives now, and will definitely be following it from now on.

I love this page: Concession: Friday, March 20, 2009

your going to LOL so hard if you ever find out what they found

Okay I read the entire comic, but I didn't see a babyfur. Do you mean the panda, if so how's he a babyfur?