Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ello I'm a kitsune

Default Ello I'm a kitsune

Hello thought I'd sit here andsee if I can start meeting people here. I am a kitsune furr very playful kinda a trickster. and if I am in the mood I may pull a small prank nothing to big just maybe try to confuse you a little was looking to make some furry friends and don't really want to join furrafinity cause if I go there I feel I'll be blad cause there's all those artists. so yeah if anyone wants to talk or play a little more than willing ^^. We could find something to do on here I'm sure and I am very cuddly so if we become friends and you are okay with it i might come on and randomly huggles you and then cuddle for the night. so yeah hope to make some friends here.

Default Tee hee

Yays someone replied to me ^^ oh just to let everyone know I am 20 but my fursona is forever 12-13 so I am going to act childish I kinda like it as a quirk so yeah. runs around chasing tail.

Welcome to ADISC. I hope you'll like it here! It's always good to see a new furry join! (or anyone else too!)

Default Shippo?

Hey you remind me of someone with your screen name you wouldn't happen to be on Fanfiction.net would you? or be a lover of the Kitsune that beats Inu-baka all the time ^^ he teases him gets a small whak and the guy get sat now to find me some beads like that and a inuyasha hmm.

I had an account on fanfiction.net like 7 years ago. I don't use it anymore though, and I think they deleted all my stuff, some of which may be lost forever. My account name wasn't Shippo though. But yeah, Shippo is one of my favorite anime characters 'cause he's so cute! ...Even though I haven't really watched Inuyasha since the incomplete ending they gave it! I have meant to read the manga, but I never did yet.

Default okies^^

Yeah I dodn't like the anime that much I mean everyone was more characterized in the Manga. so if we had the chance to choose who would shippo go out with in the end Sxdeadxki Souten or Rin like they always have him on fanfiction? Hmm you say you are looking for a roleplay partner I'd be willing if we could find a roleplay that is good or make it.

Default Hey?

thanks for the welcome ^^ why are you running into a wall?

Quote Originally Posted by RikaRenamon View Post
    Yeah I dodn't like the anime that much I mean everyone was more characterized in the Manga. so if we had the chance to choose who would shippo go out with in the end Sxdeadxki Souten or Rin like they always have him on fanfiction? Hmm you say you are looking for a roleplay partner I'd be willing if we could find a roleplay that is good or make it.
    Hmm.... I do not know the answer to the first question. Either could be okay, I guess. And yeah, I can RP sometime if you have the chance. I usually RP over IMs/chats though, rather than on forums.