Thread: Hello

Default Hello

dl here for as long as I can remember. Earliest memorys was when I was 5. Just can't let the dl stuff go, crazy I guess. Glad a place like this is out there. Hello to all!

Quote Originally Posted by Caseman726 View Post
    dl here for as long as I can remember. Earliest memorys was when I was 5. Just can't let the dl stuff go, crazy I guess. Glad a place like this is out there. Hello to all!
    Pretty much the same as me. I can't remember a time when I wasn't into diapers (or in them =P) but my earliest memories are from when I was about 3 or 4.

It's very hard to let it go, and I don't really think you have much control over it. I can go weeks, even months, without wanting to wear but the feelings always come back. I've learned to just go with it (if I want to wear and can, I will... if I don't want to I won't, but I won't throw all of my stuff out, which I have done many times).

I wouldn't say you were crazy... you're just as sane as everybody else here =P Weird, maybe... but that isn't necessarily a bad thing. Who wants to be normal anyway?

I'm glad you found the place, and hello to you too! And, as is custom: Welcome to ADISC! Would you like to tell us anything else about yourself apart from diapers so we can get to know you a bit better?

Hope you enjoy it here =)