Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Noobie but serious question

Default Noobie but serious question

I know I'm showing how naive and childish I am in this post, but what exactly is a deeker? And should I be worried about it/ them?

GaashaHuzzah

There are two deekers

Deeker 1) Website that hosts pedophiliac stories and images

which is named after

Deeker 2) Admin of aforementioned website

He's kind of a legal pedophile. His sight has a bunch of stories about little boys in diapers, and it's really kind of creepy. But that's not illegal so he doesn't get in trouble for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Legolas View Post
    I know I'm showing how naive and childish I am in this post, but what exactly is a deeker? And should I be worried about it/ them?
    As stated in the previous posts, it's just a website full of old guys getting of to stories of boys in diapers (or something to that extent).

Also, don't think of yourself as naive for not knowing this. If anything I'd say you were lucky for not knowing the site.

The Deeker is a sinister, lurking presence in the dark places of the internet. Its favorite diet is wandering TB/DL's, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No Deeker has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.

It's like the Grue's scrappy little electronic brother that no one really admits relation to.
    Last edited by Neonite; 30-Nov-2009 at 07:39.

Quote Originally Posted by NoahKokoro View Post
    Also, don't think of yourself as naive for not knowing this. If anything I'd say you were lucky for not knowing the site.
    Sooooo true on that point.
    Deeker's (as i call them/ him as I suspect its just one dude doing it) usually goes into forums with a plastic fake story of how they like to wear dirty diapers, and want a mommy to change them, and want diaper bondage from a mommy because they were turned on by having to wear diapers in public since they were twelve.
    OK, I am exaggerating just a bit, I know some of ya'll like that sort of thing, and thats ok for you, but all the deeker stories usually have all of those factors in it.

Your very lucky you've never encountered his sight before. For many, including me, his sight was my first encounter with the *B/DL world.

Don't bother going there, you do not want to be associated with that site at all.