Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ABU and You!

Jeffy

Default ABU and You!

Alrighty then! Let's make a list of all the things I've heard about Adult Baby Universe...

"They have terrible service" "They ship incorrect orders" "They miscalculate order totals" "They take forever to ship" "Sometimes they don't even ship at all" "They're blacklisted on ADISC" "A complete mess"
    I've heard a mess of horror stories about ABU, and to be honest, I was a little nervous ordering from them for the very first time. Even my real-life friends were telling me that they were unreliable and that it probably wouldn't be a good idea to order from them. But when I saw that they were shipping two-tapers... my jaw dropped. I had to have them, I even saw all the other cute designs and stuff, I just couldn't help myself. So just to be cautious I only had a sample pack of the two-tapers ordered. To my surprise they came in right on time! Having this in mind, I decided to order a 10 pack of the dinosaur designs. Almost a couple hours later they sent me a confirmation email saying that it was in-transit and should arrive by December 3rd

So maybe they're improved their ways or made a change of management or something. I've no clue. All I know now is that I haven't had any problems with them as far as I know! So maybe they're safe to order from now!

What says the ADISC?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy View Post
    What says the ADISC?
    Well, I says that I'm interested! I've seen these on the website before, and would love to try them out, but I've also seen all the negative reviews they have. I'm glad to hear they've worked out for you. But with just 2 tapes, how did they work for you?

Jeffy

Quote Originally Posted by spddan View Post
    with just 2 tapes, how did they work for you?
    Oh my GOSH! It's FANTASTIC! Such outstanding mobility! Definitely ideal for the baby-blue fox on the go! n.n Since theres only two extra-wide tapes, it definitely feels like a real baby diaper (plus less the hassle of two or even FOUR extra tapes to deal with!) Adjusting is a breeze!

Good to see they are working out for you, would love a pack of those myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy View Post
    Oh my GOSH! It's FANTASTIC! Such outstanding mobility! Definitely ideal for the baby-blue fox on the go! n.n Since theres only two extra-wide tapes, it definitely feels like a real baby diaper (plus less the hassle of two or even FOUR extra tapes to deal with!) Adjusting is a breeze!
    Woohooo! I'm sold, as soon as I got some money

December the 3rd?

Is that good for America? I guess with the size of the country it may be a decent shipping time, over here in England everything i order comes the next day/2 days.

I hope you enjoy them, and it's nice to see someone had a good purchase with them, so far!

Yeah Tommy, America is pretty darn big. Jeffy and I are about 2000 miles away from each other (Texas and Michigan), but we're still in the same country. America is almost the size of Europe, with only a third the population, lol.

I read that they just started doing confirmation emails and are trying to be more professional. I've always received my order from them, the problem was always the time it took to receive them. My first two orders took a few months. My last order took 4 days, but was shipped a size smaller than I ordered.

I'm glad they worked out for you, but I'm probably never ordering from them again. I only did the last order because of the 2 for 1 sale.

I ordered a sample pack of the 2 tapers a few weeks back and received them quickly. Next I'll try the 10 pack.