Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The noobiest question ever!

Question The noobiest question ever!

What are plastic pants?
    I've looked on the wiki, etc., and heard a lot about them, but what, exactly, are they?

Please post!

They are undearwear shaped pants that are made of plastic or nylon or some waterproof material with elastic bands that hold in liquid if it were to leak from your diaper...

Also...

Plastic Pants are mainly used as a cover for cloth diapers. They, like pojo said, hold in the liquid so it doesn't leak everywhere. They come in white and clear mainly, but you can also get them in different colors.

There are also different kinds, the standard ones - a few have plastic pants that have a chain and lock so you can't take it off unless you have the key (must be a fetish thing) - there are the ones with ruffles on the bum (I forget the name for them) and several others.

Edit: 500 posts!

EmeraldsAndLime

Quote Originally Posted by Pojodiaper View Post
    The ones with frills are rhumba...Not that I would know >__>
    Well you certainly seem to know!

Quote Originally Posted by Lukie View Post
    Well you certainly seem to know!

Shhh

Quote Originally Posted by Pojodiaper View Post
    The ones with frills are rhumba...Not that I would know >__>
    I wonder if they're called "rhumba" because women used to wear dresses with lots of frills to shake when they danced the rhumba? Aren't those frilly pants also called sissy style by some retailers of AB/TB clothes?

~Pramrider